This paper considers the influence of interchannel crosstalk on pulse timing shift and optical power due to the propagation of optical pulse through a nonlinear dispersive fiber. The numerical results are shown. An influencing parameter of the pulse distortion through the fiber is the eye opening penalty.
2. Biswas, A. and S. Konar, Introduction to Non-Kerr Law Optical Solitons, CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL, 2006.
3. Biswas, A., S. Konar, and E. Zerrad, "Soliton-soliton interaction with parabolic law nonlinearity," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 20, No. 7, 927-939, 2006.
4. Biswas, A., Shwetanshumala, and S. Konar, "Dynamically stable dispersion-managed optical solitons with parabolic law nonlinearity," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 20, No. 9, 1249-1258, 2006.
5. Biswas, A., "Stochastic perturbation of parabolic law optical solitons," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 21, No. 11, 1479-1488, 2007.
6. Gangwar, R., S. P. Singh, and N. Singh, "Soliton based optical communication," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 74, 157-166, 2007.
7. Hirooka, T. and S. Wabnitz, "Nonlinear gain control of dispersion-managed soliton amplitude and collisions," Optical Fiber Technology, Vol. 6, No. 2, 109-121, 2000.
8. Jana, S. and S. Konar, "Tunable spectral switching in far field with a chirped cosh-Gaussian pulse," Optics Communications, Vol. 267, No. 1, 24-31, 2006.
9. Jana, S. and S. Konar, "A new family of Thirring type optical spatial solitons via electromagnetic induced transparency," Physics Letters A, Vol. 362, No. 5–6, 435-438, 2007.
10. Jovanoski, Z. and D. R. Rowland, "Variational analysis of solitary waves in a homogenous cubic-quintic nonlinear medium," Journal of Modern Optics, Vol. 48, No. 7, 1179-1193, 2001.
11. Kohl, R., A. Biswas, D. Milovic, and E. Zerrad, "Optical soliton perturbation in a non-Kerr law media," To appear in Optics and Laser Technology.
12. Konar, S. and A. Sengupta, "Propagation of an elliptic Gaussian laser beam in a medium with saturable nonlinearity," Journal of Optical Society of America B, Vol. 11, No. 9, 1644-1646, 1994.
13. Konar, S., J. Kumar, and P. K. Sen, "Suppression of soliton instability by higher order nonlinearity in long-haul optical communication systems," Journal of Nonlinear Optical Physics and Materials, Vol. 8, No. 4, 497-502, 1999.
14. Konar, S. and S. Jana, "Linear and nonlinear propagation of sinh-Gaussian pulses in dispersive media possessing Kerr nonlinearity," Optics Communications, Vol. 236, No. 1–3, 7-20, 2004.
15. Konar, S., M. Mishra, and S. Jana, "The effect of quintic nonlinearity on the propagation characteristics of dispersionmanaged optical solitons," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Vol. 29, No. 4, 823-828, 2006.
16. Konar, S., S. Jana, and S. Shwetanshumala, "Incoherently coupled screening photovoltaic spatial solitons in biased photovoltaic photorefractive crystals," Optics Communications, Vol. 273, No. 2, 324-324, 2007.
17. Konar, S., M. Mishra, and S. Jana, "Nonlinear evolution of cosh-Gaussian laser beams and generations of flat-top spatial solitons in cubic-quintic nonlinear media," Physics Letters A, Vol. 362, No. 5–6, 505-510, 2007.
18. Lim, M., S. C. Yeow, P. K. Choudhury, and D. Kumar, "Towards the dispersion characterestics of tapered core dielectric optical fibers," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 20, No. 12, 1507-1609, 2006.
19. Mandal, B. and A. R. Chowdhury, "Spatial soliton scattering in a quasi-phase matched quadratic media in presence of cubic nonlinearity," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 21, No. 1, 123-135, 2007.
20. Medhekar, S., S. Konar, and M. S. Sodha, "Self-tapering of elliptic Gaussian beams in elliptic core nonlinear fiber," Optics Letters, Vol. 20, No. 21, 2192-2194, 1995.
21. Mishra, M. and S. Konar, "All optical light deflection and displacement using nonlinear slab waveguide," Fiber and Integrated Optics, Vol. 23, No. 4, 275-285, 2004.
22. Mishra, M. and S. Konar, "Interaction of solitons in a dispersionmanaged optical communication system with asymmetric dispersion map," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 21, No. 14, 2049-2058, 2007.
23. Panajotovic, A., D. Milovic, and A. Biswas, "Influence of even order dispersion on soliton transmission quality with coherent interference," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 3, 63-72, 2008.
24. Rostani, A. and A. Andalib, "A principal investigation of the group velocity dispersion (GVD) profile for optimum dispersion compensation in optical fibers: A theoretical study," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 75, 209-224, 2007.
25. Shwetanshumala, S. Jana and S. Konar, "Propagation of a mixture of modes of a laser beam in a medium with saturable nonlinearity," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 20, No. 1, 65-77, 2006.
26. Shwetanshumala, A. Biswas and S. Konar, "Dynamically stable super-Gaussian solitons in semiconductor doped glass fibers," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 20, No. 1, 65-77, 2006.
27. Stefanovic, M. C. and D. M. Milovic, "The impact of out-of-band cross-talk on optical communication link performances," Journal of Optical Communications.
28. Turitsyn , S. K., E. A. Shapiro, S. B. Medvedev, M. P. Fedoruk, and V. K. Mezentsev, "Physics and mathematics of dispersionmanaged optical solitons," Comptes Rendus Physique, Vol. 4, 145-161, 2003.
29. Zhang, J. and T. Hsiang, "Dispersion characterestics of coplanar waveguides at subterahertz frequencies," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 20, No. 10, 1411-1417, 2006.
30. Zu, D., "The classical structure model of single photon and classical point of view with regard to wave-particle duality of photon," Progress In Electromagnetic Research Letters, Vol. 1, 109-118, 2008.