Based on the strict and delicate analogue relation between the magnetic moment of rotational charged bodies and the rotation inertia of rigid bodies, a new concept of charge moment tensor I which is different from the existent electric multiple moment is introduced in this paper. And by means of eigenvalue theory of tensor I , the concept of principal axes and principal-axis scalar charge moment are constructed, and further the scalar charge moment of a charged body and the magnetic moment of a rotational charged body around an arbitrary direction are attained. The relationship between the scalar charge moment distributive law of quadric camber and the positive or negative definiteness of tensor I are discussed. Meanwhile Some principles or theorems are extended, generalized, illustrated, and enumerated.
2. Zhou, G.-Q., "Principles and examples about calculating the magnetic moment of rotational charged bodies," Physics and Engineering, Vol. 14, No. 2, 16-19, 2004.
3. Liu, J.-P., Electrodynamics, 153-165, Higher Education Press, Beijing, 2004.
4. Lim, Y. K., Introduction to Classical Electrodynamics, World Scientific, 1986.
5. Chen, J.-F., Classical Mechanics, 161-169, Press of China University of Sci. Se. Tech., Hefei, 1990.
6. Dai, H., Theory of Matrices, 149-159, Science Press, Beijing, 2001.
7. Lancaster, P., The Theory of Matrices with Applications, 2nd Edition, Academic Press, 1985.
8. Pearson, C. E., Handbook of Applied Mathematics, 64-70, 45-46, Litton Educational Publishing Inc., New York, 1974.