When estimating the electric field level in an indoor environment, the usual complexity of the geometry and its large electric size make it necessary to deal with asymptotic assumptions, also known as high frequency techniques. But, even with these assumptions, the computational complexity, and the CPU-time cost, can be very high. Considering this drawback, this paper proposes the implementation of a "Neural Networks System" for fast calculations of the Electric field in 2D-indoor environments.
2. Park, J. and I. Sandberg, "Universal approximation using RBF networks," Neural Computation, Vol. 3, 303-314, 1989.
3. Ufimtsev, J. B., "Method of edge waves in the physical theory of diffraction," Foreign Tech. Div., 1971.
4. Keller, J. B., "Diffraction by an aperture," J. Appl. Phys., Vol. 28, No. 4, 426-444, 1957.
5. Keller, J. B., "Geometrical theory of diffraction," J. Opt. Soc. Amer., No. 2, 116-130, 1962.
6. Kouyoumjian, R. G. and P. H. Pathak, A uniform geometrical theory of diffraction for an edge in a perfectly conducting surface, Proc. IEEE, Vol. 62, No. 11, 1448-1461, 1974.
7. Schelkunoff, S. A., "Some equivalence theorems of electromagnetics and their application to radiation problems," Bell System Tech. J., Vol. 15, 92-112, 1936.
8. Love, A. E. H., "The integration of the equations of propagation of electric waves," Phil. Trans. Roy. Soc. London, Vol. 197, 1-45, 1901.
9. Yarkoni, N. and N. Blaunstein, "Prediction of propagation characteristics in indoor radio communication environments''," ``Prediction of propagation characteristics in indoor radio communication environments, Vol. 59, 151-174, 2006.
10. Bermani, E., A. Boni, A. Kerhet, and A. Massa, "Kernels evaluation of SVM-based estimators for inverse scattering problems," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 53, 167-188, 2005.
11. Fuks, I. M., "Asymptotic solutions for backscattering by smooth 2d surfaces," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 53, 189-226, 2005.
12. Zhou, X., "On independence, completeness of maxwell's equations and uniqueness theorems in electromagnetics," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 64, 117-134, 2006.
13. Zhou, X., "On uniqueness theorem of a vector function," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 65, 93-102, 2006.
14. Balanis, C. A., Advanced Engineering Electromagnetics, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1989.
15. Haykin, S., Neural Networks: A Comprehensive Foundation, MacMillan College Publishing Company, Inc., 1994.
16. Principe, J. C., N. R. Euliano, and W. C. Lefebvre, Neural and Adaptative Systems: Fundamentals Trough Simulation, Wiley, 1999.