With the development of communication technology, people's requirements for information transmission rate are getting higher and higher. Compared with the previous sub 6G frequency band, terahertz communication has a larger bandwidth and a higher rate. This paper studies the influence of azimuth angle of arrival (AoA) and azimuth angle of departure (AoD) on the received signal strength in the 220 GHz-320 GHz frequency band, as well as the influence of the signal passing through different obstacles, different dry humidity and material thickness on the signal power.
2. Fu, J., P. Juyal, and A. Zajić, "Modeling of 300 GHz chip-to-chip wireless channels in metal enclosures," IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, Vol. 19, No. 5, 3214-3227, May 2020.
3. Cheng, C., S. Sangodoyin, and A. Zajić, "THz cluster-based modeling and propagation characterization in a data center environment," IEEE Access, Vol. 8, 56544-56558, 2020.
4. Kim, S. and A. Zajić, "Statistical modeling and simulation of short-range device-to-device communication channels at sub-THz frequencies," IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, Vol. 15, No. 9, 6423-6433, Sept. 2016.
5. Guan, K., et al., "Measurement, simulation, and characterization of train-to-infrastructure inside-station channel at the Terahertz band," IEEE Transactions on Terahertz Science and Technology, Vol. 9, No. 3, 291-306, May 2019.
6. Mudonhi, A., R. D'Errico, and C. Oestges, "Indoor mmWave channel characterization with large virtual antenna arrays," 2020 14th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EuCAP), 1-5, 2020.
7. Priebe, S., C. Jastrow, M. Jacob, T. Kleine-Ostmann, and T. Schrader T. Kürner, "Channel and propagation measurements at 300 GHz," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 59, No. 5, 1688-1698, May 2011.
8. Abbasi, N. A., A. Hariharan, A. M. Nair, and A. F. Molisch, "Channel measurements and path loss modeling for indoor THz communication," 2020 14th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EuCAP), 1-5, 2020.
9. Chen, Y., Y. Li, C. Han, Z. Yu, and G. Wang, "Channel measurement and ray-tracing-statistical hybrid modeling for low-terahertz indoor communications," IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, Vol. 20, No. 12, 8163-8176, Dec. 2021.
10. Zantah, Y., F. Sheikh, A. A. Abbas, M. Alissa, and T. Kaiser, "Channel measurements in lecture room environment at 300 GHz," 2019 Second International Workshop on Mobile Terahertz Systems (IWMTS), 1-5, 2019.
11. Sheikh, F., I. B. Mabrouk, A. Alomainy, Q. H. Abbasi, and T. Kaiser, "Indoor material properties extraction from scattering parameters at frequencies from 750 GHz to 1.1 THz," 2019 IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Workshop Series on Advanced Materials and Processes for RF and THz Applications (IMWS-AM, 28-30, 2019.
12. Kleine-Ostmann, T., M. Salhi, M. Kannicht, S. Priebe, T. Kürner, and T. Schrader, "Broadband channel measurements between 50 GHz and 325 GHz: Comparison of different propagation scenarios," 2013 38th International Conference on Infrared, Millimeter, and Terahertz Waves (IRMMW-THz), 1-2, 2013.
13. Sheikh, F., Y. Zantah, N. Zarifeh, and T. Kaiser, "Channel measurements of 0.9-1.1 THz wireless links using VNA extenders," 2021 46th International Conference on Infrared, Millimeter and Terahertz Waves (IRMMW-THz), 1-2, 2021.
14. Moon, E., T. Jeon, and D. R. Grischkowsky, "Long-path THz-TDS atmospheric measurements between buildings," IEEE Transactions on Terahertz Science and Technology, Vol. 5, No. 5, 742-750, Sept. 2015.
15. He, D., B. Ai, K. Guan, L. Wang, Z. Zhong, and T. Kürner, "The design and applications of high-performance ray-tracing simulation platform for 5G and beyond wireless communications: A tutorial," IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, Vol. 21, No. 1, 10-27, Firstquarter 2019.
16. Yang, Y., W. Wang, B. Tang, Y. Wu, J. Jia, H. Li, and Y. Liu, "Channel measurements and propagation characterization for indoor terahertz communication," International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering, 10.1002/mmce.23324, 2022.