The magnetic-geared generator integrates the magnetic gear and the generator by using the magnetic field modulation technology. It has the characteristics of high power density, high material utilization, and has a wide application prospect. However, compared with the general generator, its structure is relatively complex which makes its design and optimization become more complex. Therefore, a new structure and an optimization method based on orthogonal regression statistics is proposed. The experimental results fully prove the effectiveness of the proposed structure and optimization method.
2. Chau, K. T., D. Zhang, J. Z. Jiang, C. Liu, and Y. J. Zhang, "Design of a magnetic-geared outer-rotor permanent-magnet brushless motor for electric vehicles," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 43, No. 6, 2504-2506, 2007.
3. Liu, C., K. T. Chau, and Z. Zhang, "Novel design of double-stator single-rotor magnetic-geared machines," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 48, No. 11, 4180-4183, 2012.
4. Linni, J., K. T. Chau, and J. Z. Jiang, "A magnetic-geared outer-rotor permanent-magnet brushless machine for wind power generation," IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, Vol. 45, No. 3, 954-962, 2009.
5. Feng, G. H. and H. L. Ding, "Optimal design of permanent magnet synchronous motor based on hybrid Taguchi genetic algorithm," Advanced Technology of Electrical Engineering and Energy, Vol. 34, No. 1, 23-27, 2015.
6. Long, L. C. and B. Vengadaesvaran, "Implementation of hybrid pattern search-genetic algorithm into optimizing axial-flux permanent magnet coreless generator (AFPMG)," Electrical Engineering, Vol. 99, No. 2, 751-761, 2017.
7. Yu, Y., Q. W. Xiang, and W. Zhang, "Optimization design and modeling of a built-in hybrid magnetic bearing with a permanent magnet motor," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 92, 109-126, 2021.
8. Liu, G., Y. Wang, and Q. Chen, "Multi-objective optimization of an asymmetric V-shaped interior permanent magnet synchronous motor," Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, Vol. 33, No. 2, 385-393, 2018.
9. Zhou, H., X. Huang, and Y. Fang, "Optimal design of surface permanent magnet synchronous motor based on improved genetic algorithm," Micromotors, Vol. 50, No. 5, 1-4, 2017.
10. Lu, G. and S. Liu, "Parameter optimal design of cap type secondary of linear induction motor based on genetic algorithm," Journal of Beijing Jiaotong University, Vol. 42, No. 2, 107-113, 2018.
11. Song, S., L. Ge, and Y. Jiang, "Multi-objective optimal design of switched reluctance machine based on cultural particle swarm optimization algorithm," Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, Vol. 32, No. 1, 111-117, 2014.
12. Allen, K. W., D. J. P. Daniel, D. R. Reid, and R. T. Lee, "Multi-objective genetic algorithm optimization of frequency selective metasurfaces to engineer Ku-passband filter responses," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 167, 19-30, 2020.
13. Sun, Y., et al., "Multi-objective optimal design of single winding bearingless switched reluctance motor," Journal of Motor and Control, Vol. 20, No. 11, 32-39, 2016.
14. Lei, G., et al., "Techniques for multilevel design optimization of permanent magnet motors," IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, Vol. 30, No. 4, 1574-1584, 2015.
15. Ma, C. and L. Qu, "Multiobjective optimization of switched reluctance motors based on design of experiments and particle swarm optimization," IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, Vol. 33, No. 3, 1144-1153, 2015.
16. Xiang, Z., et al., "Multilevel design optimization and operation of a brushless double mechanical port flux-switching permanent-magnet motor," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 63, No. 10, 6042-6054, 2016.
17. Si, J., et al., "Multi-objective optimization of surface-mounted and interior permanent magnet synchronous motor based on Taguchi method and response surface method," Chinese Journal of Electrical Engineering, Vol. 4, No. 1, 67-73, 2018.
18. Huang, X. and L. Jing, "A magnetic harmonic gear with double fan-shaped halbach arrays," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 96, 17-25, 2021.
19. Gao, J., M. El Souri, S. Keates, S. J. Ojolo, A. A. Yinusa, and S. O. Ismail, Modelling of Temperature Distribution in Orthogonal Machining Using Finite Element Method, IOS Press, 2017.
20. Seberry, J., Orthogonal Designs, Springer, Cham, 2017.