For most of space-frequency joint anti-jamming algorithms, the solution of adaptive steering vector is a high complexity problem. To solve this issue, a space-frequency combined anti-jamming algorithm based on sub-band energy detection (SF-SED) is proposed. At first, the algorithm performs fast Fourier transform (FFT) on the received data of the array antenna and obtains multi-snapshot data of each sub-band through sub-band decomposition. Then, the interference detection statistic and decision threshold are constructed by the energy of the sub-band to judge whether there is an interference in each sub-band. Finally, different methods are used to solve the adaptive weights of the two types of sub-bands according to sub-band classification results. Compared with the related work, the proposed algorithm not only has lower computational complexity, but also has higher output signal-to-interference-and-noise ratio. Theoretical analysis and simulation results demonstrate the anti-jamming performance of the proposed method.
2. Wang, X., M. Amin, F. Ahmad, and E. Aboutanios, "Interference DOA estimation and suppression for GNSS receivers using fully augmentable arrays," IET Radar, Sonar & Navigation, Vol. 11, No. 3, 474-480, 2017.
3. Chen, Y., P. Chen, and S. Fang, "Novel anti-Jamming algorithm for GNSS receivers using wavelet-packet-transform-based adaptive predictors," IEICE Transactions on Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and Computer Sciences, Vol. E100-A, No. 2, 602-610, 2017.
4. Isernia, T. and A. F. Morabito, "Mask-constrained power synthesis of linear arrays with even excitations," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 64, No. 7, 3212-3217, 2016.
5. Hatke, G. F., "Adaptive array processing for wideband nulling in GPS systems," Proc. 32nd Asilomar Conf. Signals, Systems, and Computers, 2002.
6. Capozza, P. T., B. J. Holland, and T. M. Hopkinson, "Single-chip narrowband frequency domain excisor for a global positioning system (GPS) receiver," IEEE Custom Integrated Circuits, 1999.
7. Frost, III, O. L., "An algorithm for linearly constrained adaptive array processing," Proceedings of the IEEE, Vol. 60, No. 8, 926-935, 1972.
8. Fante, R. L. and J. J. Vacarro, "Cancellation of jammers and jammer multipath in a GPS receiver," IEEE Aerospace and Electronic Systems Magazine, Vol. 13, No. 11, 25-28, 1998.
9. Liu, F., M. Zhang, X. Wang, and R. Du, "UCA-NW algorithm for space-time antijamming," Progress In Electromagetic Research M, Vol. 71, 117-125, 2018.
10. Li, Z., Y. Zhang, H. Liu, B. Xue, and Y. Liu, "A robust STAP method for airborne radar based on clutter covariance matrix reconstruction and steering vector estimation," Digital Signal Processing, Vol. 78, 82-91, 2018.
11. Lu, Z., J. Nie, F. Chen, H. Chen, and G. Ou, "13 adaptive time taps of STAP under channel mismatch for GNSS antenna arrays," IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, Vol. 66, No. 11, 1-12, 2017.
12. Compton, T. R., "The relationship between tapped delay-line and FFT processing in adaptive arrays," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 36, No. 1, 15-26, 1988.
13. Fante, R. L. and J. J. Vaccaro, "Wideband cancellation of interference in a GPS receive array," IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, Vol. 36, No. 2, 549-564, 2000.
14. Gupta, I. J. and T. D. Moore, "Space-frequency adaptive processing (SFAP) for interference suppression in GPS receivers," Proceedings of the National Technical Meeting of the Institute of Navigation, 377-385, 2003.
15. Gupta, I. J. and T. D. Moore, "Space-frequency adaptive processing (SFAP) for RFI mitigation in spread spectrum receivers," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium, 2003.
16. Chuang, C. and J. Gupta, "On-the-fly estimation of antenna induced biases in SFAP based GNSS antenna arrays," Navigation, Vol. 61, No. 4, 323-330, 2015.
17. Xu, H., X. Cui, and M. Lu, "Data-oriented calibration method to reduce measurement bias in SFAP-based GNSS receivers," Electronics Letters, Vol. 54, No. 9, 2018.
18. Liu, W. and R. J. Langley, "Robust space-time beamforming in GNSS by means of second-order cone programming," IEEE Transactions on Antennas & Propagation, Vol. 57, No. 7, 2204-2207, 2009.