A new structure of an ultra-wide bandpass filter is considered. An intelligence method of optimization is applied first for synthesis of three-section filter on dual-mode resonators. An area of fractional bandwidth values and values of dielectric constant of the substrate, where synthesis problem for the filter has a solution, is determined theoretically. Experimental results show good agreement with simulated values.
2. Wu, R. and S. Amari, "New triangular microstrip loop resonators for bandpass dual-mode filter applications," IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium Digest, Vol. 2, 941-944, 2005.
3. Zhao, L.-P., X. Zhai, B. Wu, T. Su, W. Xue, and C.-H. Liang, "Novel design of dual-mode bandpass filter using rectangle structure," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 3, 131-141, 2008.
4. Belyaev, B. A., L. T. Rachko, and A. M. Serzhantov, Broad-band microstrip bandpass filter, Patent RU, No. 2182738, Bulleten' Izobretenii, No. 14, 2002 (in Russian).
5. Belyaev, B. A., A. A. Leksikov, and A. M. Serzhantov, Broadband microstrip filter, 11th International Crimean Conference \Microwave & Telecommunication Technology," (CriMiCo 2001), 501-502, Sevastopol, Ukraine, 2001.
6. Belyaev, B. A., Y. G. Shikhov, and P. N. Sergienko, "Spectrum of free oscillations in an irregular microstrip resonator," 1998 4th International Conference on Actual Problems of Electronic Instrument Engineering Proceedings (APEIE-98), Vol. 2, 105-106, Novosibirsk, 1998 (in Russian).
7. Belyaev, B. A., S. V. Butakov, N. V. Laletin, A. A. Leksikov, and V. V. Tyurnev, "Expert system Filtex32 for computer-aided design of bandpass microstrip filters," 15th International Crimean Conference \Microwave & Telecommunication Technology" (CriMiCo'2005), Vol. 2, 504-505, Sevastopol, Ukraine, 2005.
8. Belyaev, B. A., M. I. Nikitina, and V. V. Tyurnev, "Efficient optimization method for microstrip filters," Proceedings of the IEEE-Russia Conference \High Power Microwave Electronics: Measurements, Identi¯cation, Applications" (MIA-ME', 104-109, Novosibirsk, Russia, 1997 (in Russian).
9. Belyaev, B. A. and V. V. Tyurnev, "The method for microstrip filters parametric synthesis," 16th International Crimean Conference \Microwave & Telecommunication Technology" (CriMiCo'2006), Vol. 2, 517-519, Sevastopol, Ukraine, 2006.
10. Dovbysh, I. A. and V. V. Tyurnev, "Peculiarities of intelligence optimization of a microstrip filter on folded dual-mode resonators," PIERS Proceedings, 1161-1163, Moscow, Russia, Aug. 18-21, 2009.
11. Belyaev, B. A., I. A. Dovbysh, A. A. Leksikov, and V. V. Tyurnev, "Frequency selective properties of a microstrip filter with irregular dual-mode resonators," Journal of Communications Technology and Electronics, Vol. 55, No. 6, 621-626, 2010.
12. Gupta, K. C., R. Garg, and R. Chadha, Computer-aided Design of Microwave Circuits, Artech House, Dedham, MA, 1981.
13. Kirschning, M. and R. H. Jansen, "Accurate model for effective dielectric constant of microstrip with validity up to millimetre-wave frequencies," Electronics Letters, Vol. 18, No. 6, 272-273, 1982.
14. Belyaev, B. A., A. A. Leksikov, M. I. Nikitina, V. V. Tyurnev, and N. V. Alekseeva, "Selective properties of ladder-type microstrip filters on the basis of irregular resonators," Journal of Communications Technology and Electronics, Vol. 45, No. 8, 820-826, 2000.