A quasi-lumped design of a suspended stripline (SSL) bandpass filter (BPF) exhibiting high signal selectivity is proposed. In the circuit, transmission zeros were implanted to enhance the stopband signal rejection. A sample BPF having an operation band of 6.77--7.33\,GHz was fabricated and measured for performance verification of the proposed design.
2. Menzel, W. and A. Balalem, "Quasi-lumped suspended stripline filters and diplexers," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 53, No. 10, 3230-3237, Oct. 2005.
3. Menzel, W., M. S. R. Tito, and L. Zhu, "Low-loss ultra-wideband (UWB) filters using suspended stripline," Proc. Asia-Pacific Microwave Conf., Vol. 4, 2148-2151, Dec. 2005.
4. Menzel, W., A novel miniature suspended stripline filter, European Microwave Conf. Dig., 1047-1050, Munich, Oct. 2003.
5. Lin, L.-J., M.-H. Ho, and W.-Q. Xu, "Design of compact suspended stripline bandpass filters with wide stopband," Microwave and Optical Technology Lett., Vol. 50, No. 4, 865-868, Apr. 2008.
6. Xu, W.-Q., M.-H. Ho, and C.-I. G. Hsu, "Quasi-lumped design of UMTS diplexer using combined CPW and microstrip," Microwave and Optical Technology Lett., Vol. 51, No. 1, 150-152, Jan. 2009.
7. Nosrati, M., T. Faraji, and Z. Atlasbaf, "A compact composite broad top-band ellipticfunction low-pass filter for ultra wideband applications using interdigital capacitors," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 7, 87-95, 2009.
8. Wu, M.-S., Y.-Z. Chueh, J.-C. Yeh, and S.-G. Mao, "Synthesis of triple-band and quad-band bandpass filters using lumped-element coplanar waveguide resonators," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 13, 433-451, 2009.
9. Lin, L.-J., M.-H. Ho, and W.-Q. Xu, "Design of compact CPW bandpass filters with wide stopband," Microwave and Optical Technology Lett., Vol. 49, No. 4, 973-976, Apr. 2007.