Magnetic coupling detection method, as one of the methods of solving grounding grid breakpoint location problem, has the problem that the size of the transmitting coil is too large to be easily applied to the actual environment detection. In order to reduce the size of the transmitting coil and ensure the effect of breakpoints detection, this paper studies the characteristics of the planar coil based on the method of grounding grid breakpoint magnetic coupling detection. Firstly, a mathematical model of the planar coil magnetically coupled detection grounding grid breakpoint system under high frequency is established. After analyzing the model, factors of affecting the breakpoint detection effect and the high frequency characteristics of the system are derived. Secondly, a simulation model of the magnetically coupled detection grounding grid is established by using HFSS software. The influence of the line width, side length, number of turns and turn spacing of the transmitting coil on the detection effect is studied in detail. Besides, according to the law, the coil size optimization design is carried out. At last, the experimental platform is built to verify the reliability of the simulation and theory. The results show that the detection effect decreases as the line width and side length of the planar coil decrease, but the effect of line width change is small. Increasing the number of turns and turn spacing can improve the coupling coefficient to increase the detection effect, but when the distortion region is located after the parallel resonance point, the distributed capacitance will greatly inhibit the detection effect.
2. Yu, S., G. Dong, N. Liu, X. Liu, Y. Ji, and H. Luan, "Diagnosis for conductor breaks of grounding grids based on the wire loop method of the transient electromagnetic method," Mathematical Problems in Engineering, Vol. 2019, 1-11, 2019.
3. Yu, C., Z. Fu, G. Wu, L. Zhou, and X. Zhu, "Configuration detection of substation grounding grid using transient electromagnetic method," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 64, No. 8, 6475-6483, 2017.
4. Li, J., H. Su, F. Chai, D. M. Xue, L. Li, X. Y. Li, and H. M. Meng, "Corrosion behavior of low-carbon Cr micro-alloyed steel for grounding grids in simulated acidic soil," Journal of Iron and Steel Research International, Vol. 25, No. 7, 755-766, 2018.
5. Shao, Y., M. Mu, and Z. Bing, "Corrosion behavior of copper-clad steel bars with unclad two-end faces for grounding grids in the red clay soil," Journal of Materials Engineering & Performance, Vol. 26, No. 4, 1-7, 2017.
6. Yan, X., Q. Lyu, X. Lin, and W. Chen, "Research on grounding grid electrical impedance tomography algorithm based on Tikhonov and TV hybrid regularization," Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument, Vol. 42, No. 11, 160-171, 2021.
7. Yan, X., X. Lin, Q. Lyu, and W. Chen, "Grounding grid electrical impedance tomography based on Homotopy-Tikhonov algorithm," Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, 1-13, 2021.
8. Fu, Z., X. Wang, Q. Wang, X. Xu, N. Fu, and S. Qin, "Advances and challenges of corrosion and topology detection of grounding grid," Applied Sciences, Vol. 9, No. 11, 2290, 2019.
9. Niu, W. Q., J. X. Chu, W. Gu, and A. D. Shen, "Exact analysis of frequency splitting phenomena of contactless power transfer systems," Exact analysis of frequency splitting phenomena of contactless power transfer systems, Vol. 60, No. 6, 1670-1677, 2012.
10. Lyu, Y. L., F. Y. Meng, G. H. Yang, B. J. Che, Q. Wu, D. Erni, and L. W. Li, "A method of using nonidentical resonant coils for frequency splitting elimination in wireless power transfer," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 30, No. 11, 6097-6107, 2015.
11. Li, W., H. Zhang, C. Li, and L. Ding, "Analysis of transmission characteristics of single-emission and double-receiving system based on magnetic resonant coupling," Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, Vol. 29, No. 2, 191-196, 2014.
12. Han, R., T. Wang, and Z. Zhao, "Study of wireless power transfer system frequency bifurcation phenomenon and elimination method," Electric Machines and Control, Vol. 24, No. 5, 116-123, 2020.
13. Tao, Y., "Analysis of loop on-off detection based on magnetic resonance frequency splitting,", MA thesis, Chongqing University, 2018.
14. Greenhouse, H. M., "Design of planar rectangular microelectronic inductors," IEEE Transactions on Parts Hybrids & Packaging, Vol. 10, No. 2, 101-109, 1974.
15. Jow, U. M. and M. Ghovanloo, "Design and optimization of printed spiral coils for efficient transcutaneous inductive power transmission," IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Circuits and Systems, Vol. 1, No. 3, 193-202, 2007.
16. Yu, Y., Z. Zhu, Z. Zhang, S. Huang, J. Xia, and C. Gao, "Research on material selection of transmission tower grounding body," Materials Science & Technology, Vol. 24, No. 5, 25-31, 2017.