For full duplex communication, a signal parallel transfer method based on partial power transmission couplers is proposed in this paper. The power transfer uses a serial LC compensation structure topology, and the data transmission channel adopts a double coupling resonant circuit. In terms of power transmission, some power coupling inductors and power compensation capacitors form a power resonance network with a high frequency trap function, which can isolate the influence of signal transmission. Therefore, there is no need for an additional trap, which reduces power loss and the space occupied by the structure. In terms of signal transmission, the partial coupling coil method can increase the coupling frequency and the data transfer rate. In addition, the signal transmission circuit has the characteristics of dual resonance frequencies. The forward and reverse signals modulate the carrier at different resonance frequencies to realize full duplex communication. Finally, the simulation results prove that the scheme is practicable for full duplex communication and parallel transmission of power, achieving anoutput power of 1.4 KW, and the highest transmission rate can reach 1 Mbps.
2. Guo, J., L. Tan, H. Liu, W. Wang, and X. Huang, "Stabilization control of output power in double-source wireless power transfer systems without direct output feedback," IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters: A Publication of the IEEE Microwave Theory and Techniques Society, Vol. 26, No. 11, 960-962, 2016.
3. Zhao, L., D. Thrimawithana, and U. Madawala, "A hybrid bi-directional wireless EV charging system tolerant to pad misalignment," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 64, No. 9, 7079-7086, 2017.
4. Mai, R., Y. Chen, Y. Li, Y. Zhang, G. Cao, and Z. He, "Inductive power transfer for massive electric bicycles charging based on hybrid topology switching with a single inverter," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 32, No. 8, 5897-5906, 2017.
5. Zhou, S. and C. C. Mi, "Multi-paralleled LCC reactive power compensation networks and its tuning method for electric vehicle dynamic wireless charging," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 63, No. 10, 6546-6556, 2016.
6. Zhen, Z., K. T. Chau, C. Liu, and C. Qiu, "Energy-security-based contactless battery charging system for roadway-powered electric vehicles," IEEE PELS Workshop on Emerging Technologies: Wireless Power (2015 WoW). IEEE, 1-6, 2015.
7. Kilinc, E. G., C. Baj-Rossi, S. Ghoreishizadeh, S. Riario, F. Stradolini, C. Boero, and C. Dehollain, "A system for wireless power transfer and data communication of long-term bio-monitoring," IEEE Sensors Journal, Vol. 15, No. 11, 6559-6569, 2015.
8. Esteban, B., M. Sid-Ahmed, and N. C. Kar, "A comparative study of power supply architectures in wireless EV charging systems," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 30, No. 11, 6408-6422, 2015.
9. Li, X., C. Tang, X. Dai, P. Deng, and Y. Su, "An inductive and capacitive combined parallel transmission of power and data for wireless power transfer systems," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 33, No. 6, 4980-4991, 2018.
10. Cen, L., S. N. Melkote, J. Castle, and H. Appelman, "A wireless force-sensing and model-based approach for enhancement of machining accuracy in robotic milling," IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, Vol. 21, No. 5, 2227-2235, 2016.
11. Brusamarello, V. J., Y. B. Blauth, R. De. Azambuja, I. Muller, and F. R. de Sousa, "Power transfer with an inductive link and wireless tuning," IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation & Measurement, Vol. 62, No. 5, 924-931, 2013.
12. Wu, J., C. Zhao, Z. Lin, J. Du, Y. Hu, and X. He, "Wireless power and data transfer via a common inductive link using frequency division multiplexing," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 62, No. 12, 7810-7820, 2015.
13. Qian, Z., R. Wang, Z. Wang, J. Du, J. Wu, and X. He, "Closed-loop control design for WPT system using power and data frequency division multiplexing technique," 2016 IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition (ECCE). IEEE, 2017.
14. Sun, Y., P. X. Yan, Z. H. Wang, and Y. Y. Luan, "The parallel transmission of power and data with the shared channel for an inductive power transfer system," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 31, No. 8, 5495-5502, 2016.
15. Kim, J., G. Wei, M. H. Kim, H. S. Ryo, and C. Zhu, "A wireless power and information simultaneous transfer technology based on 2FSK modulation using the dual bands of series - parallel combined resonant circuit ," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 34, No. 3, 2956-2965, 2018.
16. Ji, L., L. Wang, C. Liao, and S. Li, "Simultaneous wireless power and bidirectional information transmission with a single-coil, dual-resonant structure," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 4013-4022, 2019.
17. Fan, Y., S. Yue, D. Xin, Z. Zuo, and A. You, "Simultaneous wireless power transfer and full-duplex communication with a single coupling interface," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 2020.
18. Zhang, Y., T. Kan, Z. Yan, Y. Mao, Z. Wu, and C. C. Mi, "Modeling and analysis of series-none compensation for wireless power transfer systems with a strong coupling," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 34, No. 2, 2018.