In this article, a solution of the plane wave diffraction problem by two axisymmetric strips with different dimensions is considered. Fractional boundary conditions are required on the surface of eachstrip. Several cases of strip's dimension, configurations, and fractional orders are considered, and numerical results are obtained. The near electric field distribution, Total Radar Cross Section frequency characteristics, and the Poynting vector distribution in the vicinity of these strips are calculated and illustrated. For the fractional order 0.5, the solution is found analytically.
2. Engheta, N., "Fractional curl operator in electromagnetic," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 17, No. 2, 86-91, 1998.
3. Engheta, N., "Phase and amplitude of fractional-order intermediate wave," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 21, No. 5, 338-343, 1999.
4. Engheta, N., Fractional Paradigm in Electromagnetic Theory, Frontiers in Electromagnetics, D. H. Werner and R. Mittra (editors), IEEE Press, 2000.
5. Veliev, E. I. and N. Engheta, "Generalization of Green's theorem with fractional differ integration," 2003 IEEE AP-S International Symposium & USNC/URSI National Radio Science Meeting, 2003.
6. Veliev, E. I. and M. V. Ivakhnychenko, "Fractional curl operator in radiation problems," Proceedings of MMET, 231-233, Dniepropetrovsk, 2004, doi: 10.1109/MMET.2004.1396991.
7. Ivakhnychenko, M. V., E. I. Veliev, and T. M. Ahmedov, "Scattering properties of the strip with fractional boundary conditions and comparison with the impedance strip," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 2, 189-205, 2008.
8. Veliev, E. I., T. M. Ahmedov, and M. V. Ivakhnychenko, Fractional Operators Approach and Fractional Boundary Conditions, Electromagnetic Waves, Vitaliy Zhurbenko (editor), IntechOpen, 2011, doi: 10.5772/16300.
9. Veliev, E. I., M. V. Ivakhnychenko, and T. M. Ahmedov, "Fractional boundary conditions in plane waves diffraction on a strip," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 79, 443-462, 2008.
10. Veliyev, E. I., K. Karacuha, E. Karacuha, and O. Dur, "The use of the fractional derivatives approach to solve the problem of di®raction of a cylindrical wave on an impedance strip," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 77, 19-25, 2018.
11. Veliev, E. I., K. Karacuha, and E. Karacuha, "Scattering of a cylindrical wave from an impedance strip by using the method of fractional derivatives," XXIIIrd International Seminar/Workshop on Direct and Inverse Problems of Electromagnetic and Acoustic Wave Theory (DIPED), 2018, doi: 10.1109/DIPED.2018.8543322.
12. Hussain, A. and Q. A. Naqvi, "Fractional curl operator in chiral medium and fractional non-symmetric transmission line," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 59, 199-213, 2006.
13. Hussain, A., S. Ishfaq, and Q. A. Naqvi, "Fractional curl operator and fractional waveguides," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 63, 319-335, 2006.
14. Tarasov, V. E., "Fractional Dynamics: Applications of Fractional Calculus to Dynamics of Particles, Fields and Media," Springer Science & Business Media, 2011, doi: 10.1007/978-3-642-14003-7.
15. Tarasov, V. E., "Fractional vector calculus and fractional Maxwell's equations," Annals of Physics, Vol. 323, 2756-2778, 2008, doi: 10.1016/j.aop.2008.04.005.
16. Samko, S. G., A. A. Kilbas, and O. I. Marichev, Fractional Integrals and Derivatives, Theoryand Applications, Gordon and Breach Science Publ., Langhorne, 1993.
17. Honl, H., A. Maue, and K. Westpfahl, Theorie der Beugung, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1961.
18. Ishimaru, A., Electromagnetic Wave Propagation, Radiation, and Scattering: From Fundamentals to Applications, John Wiley & Sons, 2017.
19. Balanis, C. A., Advanced Engineering Electromagnetics, John Willey & Sons Inc., New York, 1989.