This document presents an evaluation of a near-field contactless inductive link, examined from a radiated disturbance standpoint, whose sources are low-power Analog Front End (AFE) circuits. Two basic types of AFE rectifiers based on Shottky diodes and Mosfet transistors were tested. Due to selective interference measurement, a map of distortions regarding the position of the coil was created. The obtained results referred to the analytical model, providing sufficient convergence to quickly assess the optimum position of the receiving coil.
2. Schormans, M., V. Valente, and A. Demosthenous, "Practical inductive link design for biomedical wireless power transfer: A tutorial," IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Circuits and Systems, Vol. 12, No. 5, 1112-1130, 2018.
3. Cortes, F. P., J. P. M. Brito, R. Cantalice, E. Ghignatti, A. Olmos, F. Chavez, and M. Lubaszewski, "A low power RF/analog front end architecture for LF passive RFID tags with dynamic power sensing," IEEE International Conference on RFID, 60-66, 2014.
4. Gvozdenovic, N., L. W. Mayer, and C. F. Mecklenbrauker, "Measurement of harmonic distortions and impedance of HF RFID chips," The 8th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EuCAP 2014), 2940-2944, 2014.
5. Partal, H. P., A. T. Ince, M. A. Belen, S. Zorlu-Partal, and R. Tanski, "Electromagnetic modeling and analysis of rectifier antenas," International Conference on Electromagnetics in Advanced Applications (ICEAA), 1489-1492, 2015.
6. Gvozdenovic, N., R. Prestros, and C. Mecklenbrauker, "HF RFID spiral inductor synthesis and optimization," International Symposium on Wireless Personal Multimedia Communications (WPMC), 53-59, 2014.
7. Vera, G. A., Y. Duroc, and S. Tedjini, "Redundant backscattering modulation of passive UHF RFID tags," IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium Digest, 1-3, 2013.
8. Vera, G. A., Y. Duroc, and S. Tedjini, "RFID air interface setup for power spectral density analysis," IEEE International Conference on RFID-Technologies and Applications, 193-197, 2012.
9. Vera, G. A., Y. Duroc, and S. Tedjini, "RFID test platform: Nonlinear characterization," IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, Vol. 63, No. 9, 2299-2305, 2014.
10. JLR-EMC-CS v1.0 Amendment 4, "Electromagnetic compatibility specification for electrical/electronic components and subsystems,", http://w.
11. Kim, H., S. Jeong, D. H. Kim, J. Kim, Y. Kim, and I.-M. Kim, "Selective harmonic elimination method of radiation noise from automotive wireless power transfer system using active rectifier," IEEE 25th Conference on Electrical Performance Of Electronic Packaging And Systems (EPEPS), 161-164, 2016.
12. Gebhart, M., J. Bruckbauer, and M. Gossar, "Chip impedance characterization for contactless proximity personal cards," 7th International Symposium on Communication Systems, Networks & Digital Signal Processing (CSNDSP 2010), 826-830, 2010.
13. Wheeler, H. A., "Discussion on simple inductance formulas for radio coils," Proceedings of the Institute of Radio Engineers, IEEE Journals & Magazines, Vol. 17, No. 3, 580-582, 1929.
14. Soma, M., D. C. Galbraith, and R. L. White, "Radio-frequency coils in implantable devices: Misalignment analysis and design procedure," IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, Vol. 34, No. 4, 276-282, 1987.
15. Fotopoulou, K. and B. Flynn, "Optimum antenna coil structure for inductive powering of passive RFID tags," IEEE International Conference on RFID, 71-77, 2007.
16. Duarte, R. M. and G. M. Felic, "Analysis of the coupling coefficient in inductive energy transfer systems," Active and Passive Electronic Components, Vol. 2014, 2014.
17. Babic, S. I., J. Martinez, C. Akyel, and B. Babic, "Mutual inductance calculation between misalignment coils for wireless power transfer of energy," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 38, 91-102, 2014.
18. Khan, S. R., S. K. Pavuluri, and M. P. Y. Desmulliez, "Accurate modeling of coil inductance for near-field wireless power transfer," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 66, No. 9, 4158-4169, 2018.
19. Moradewicz, A. J., R. M. Miskiewicz, R. Sulima, and J. Sikora, "Inductive energy transfer — 3D space transformers analysis," IEEE International Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference (PEMC) , 986-992, 2016.
20. Bakhtiar, A. S., M. S. Lajali, and S. Mirabbasi, "A high-efficiency CMOS rectifier for low-power RFID tags," IEEE International Conference on RFID, 83-88, 2010.
21. Beams, D. M. and S. G. Annam, "Validation of a reflected-impedance design method for wireless power transfer applications," IEEE 55th International Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems (MWSCAS), 758-761, 2012.
22. Yang, M., Y. Wang, X. Zhang, and J. Li, "Analysis of reflected load model for inductively coupled power transfer systems," Asia-Pacific Power and Energy Engineering Conference, 1-4, 2010.
23. Orlandi, A. and R. Scheich, "EMC in power electronic devices: Radiated emissions from a silicon controlled rectifier," Proceedings of IEEE Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility, 303-307, 1994.
24. Wunsch, B., U. Drofenik, S. Skibin, and V. Forsstrom, "Impact of diode-rectifier on EMCnoise propagation and filter design in AC-fed motor drives," IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility & Signal/Power Integrity (EMCSI), 237-242, 2017.
25. Reddy, V. S. and P. Kralicek, "Prediction of radiated emission pattern for the device under test," IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility and 2018 IEEE Asia-Pacific Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC/APEMC), 489-490, 2018.
26. Hamann, D., S. Battemann, M. Leczko, and H. Garbe, "Prediction of radiated emission for complex systems under realistic operating conditions," IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility, 767-762, 2013.