The Doppler phenomena caused by a moving receiver or environmental scatters around a receiver are emulated in an AC(Anechoic Chamber) and a RC(Reverberation Chamber) using platform and mode stirring. In order to verify the emulated Doppler spread spectrum, the measured results in the AC and the RC have been investigated to incorporate Jakes's and 802.11 TGn Doppler models, respectively.
2. Lee, Y. D., D. H. Park, and H. K. Song, "Improved channel estimation and MAI-robust schemes for wireless OFDMA system," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 81, 213-223, 2008.
3. Andersen, J. B., J. O. Nielsen, G. F. Pedersen, G. Bauch, and G. Dietl, "Doppler spectrum from moving scatterers in a random environment," IEEE Trans. Wirel. Commun., Vol. 8, No. 6, 3270-3277, 2009.
4. Ma, B.-K., L.-X. Guo, and H.-T. Su, "Statistical characteristics of the multi-path time delay and Doppler shift of a radar wave propagating through the Ionosphere," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 138, 479-497, 2013.
5. Kildal, P. S., "OTA measurements of wireless stations in reverberation chamber versus anechoic chamber: From accuracy models to testing of MIMO systems," 2010 International Workshop on Antenna Technology (iWAT), 1-4, 2010.
6. Wright, C. and S. Basuki, "Utilizing a channel emulator with a reverberation chamber to create the optimal MIMO OTA test methodology," 2010 Global Mobile Congress (GMC), 1-5, 2010.
7. Hallbjorner, P. and A. Rydberg, "Maximum Doppler frequency in reverberation chamber with continuously moving stirrer," 2007 Antennas and Propagation Conference, LAPC 2007, 229-232, Loughborough, 2007.
8. Liu, J., G. Li, L. Ma, W. Hu, Y. Li, and X. Wang, "Dynamic measurement of micro-motion targets in microwave anechoic chamber," 2009 IET International Radar Conference, 1-4, 2009.
9. Chen, X., "Evaluation and measurement of the Doppler spectrum in a reverberation chamber," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 26, 267-277, 2012.
10. Choi, J. H., J. H. Lee, and S. O. Park, "Characterizing the impact of moving mode-stirrers on the Doppler spread spectrum in a reverberation chamber," IEEE Antennas Wirel. Propag. Lett., Vol. 9, 375-378, 2010.
11. Karlsson, K., X. Chen, P.-S. Kildal, and J. Carlsson, "Doppler spread in reverberation chamber predicted from measurements during step-wise stationary stirring," IEEE Antennas Wirel. Propag. Lett., Vol. 9, 497-500, 2010.
12. Jakes, W., Microwave Mobile Communications, Wiley & Sons, 1975.
13., "IEEE 802.11-03/940r4: TGn channel models,", IEEE, 2004.
14. Chen, X., P. S. Kildal, and J. Carlsson, "Determination of maximum Doppler shift in reverberation chamber using level crossing rate," Proceedings of the 5th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EUCAP), 62-65, 2011.