This paper proposes a novel scheme for a multi-way communication where users combine bi-directional multi-pair messages exchange with multi-directional multi-pair exchange. Particularly, we focus on the system where multiple users have multiple antennas exchange both private and common messages with each other. In this scheme, we can use simple zero forcing combined with successive network code decoding enables all user to decipher the encryption message from the relay despite the fact that they all have different self-information which they use as a key.
2. Avestimehr, S., M. A. Khajehnejad, A. Sezgin, and B. Hassibi, "Capacity region of the deterministic multi-pair bi-directional relay network," Proc. IEEE ITW, 57-61, Jun. 2009.
3. Gunduz, D., A. Yener, A. Goldsmith, and H. V. Poor, "The multiway relay channel," Proc. IEEE ISIT, Vol. 59, No. 1, 51-63, Jun. 2009.
4. Lee, N., J.-B. Lim, and H. Chun, "Degrees of freedom of the MIMO Y channel: Signal space alignment for network coding," IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory, Vol. 56, No. 7, 3332-3342, Jul. 2010.
5. Emadi, M., K. H. Sadeghi, A. Jafargholi, and F. Marvasti, "Combined beamforming with Alamouti coding using double antenna array group for multiuser interference cancellation," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 88, 213-226, 2008.
6. Jafar, S. A. and S. Shamai, "Degrees of freedom for the MIMO X channel," IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory, Vol. 54, No. 1, 151-170, Jan. 2008.
7. Lin, M., K. An, J. Ouyang, Y. Huang, and M. Li, "Effect of beamforming on multi-antenna two hop asymmetric fading channels with fixed gain relays," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 133, 367-390, 2013.
8. Ahlswede, R., N. Cai, S.-Y. R. Li, and R. W. Yeung, "Network information flow," IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory, Vol. 46, No. 4, 1204-1216, Jul. 2000.
9. Ho, T., M. Medard, R. Koetter, D. Karger, M. Effros, J. Shi, and B. Leong, "A random linear network coding approach to multicast," IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory, Vol. 52, No. 10, 4413-4430, Oct. 2006.
10. Lee, K., N. Lee, and I. Lee, "Feasibility conditions of signal space alignment for network coding on K-user MIMO Y channels," Proc. IEEE ICC, 1-5, Jun. 2011.
11. Zhang, S., S.-C. Liew, and P. P. Lam, "Physical layer network coding," ACM Mobicom 2006, 2006.
12. Zhang, S., S.-C. Liew, and L. Lu, "Physical layer network coding schemes over finite and infinite fields," Global Telecommunications Conference, IEEE GLOBECOM, 1-6, 2008.
13. Katti, S., S. Gollakota, and D. Katabi, "Embracing wireless interference: Analog network coding," Comput. Sci. Artif. Intell. Lab. Tech. Rep., MIT-CSAIL-TR-2007-012, Cambridge, MA, 2007.
14. Katti, S., H. Rahul, W. Hu, D. Katabi, M. Medard, and J. Crowcroft, "XORs in the air: Practical wireless network coding," Proc. ACM Special Interest Group Data Commun., 243-254, Pisa, Italy, Sep. 11-15, 2006.
15. Rankov, B. and A. Wittneben, "Spectral efficient protocols for half-duplex fading relay channels," IEEE J. Sel. Areas Commun., Vol. 25, No. 2, 379-389, Feb. 2007.
16. Lee, N. and J. Chun, "Signal space alignment for an encryption message and successive network code decoding on the MIMO K-way relay channel," IEEE ICC 2011, 1-5, Kyoto, Japan, Jun. 2011.
17. Hausl, C. and J. Hagenauer, "Iterative network and channel decoding for the two-way relay channel," Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Commun., Vol. 4, 1568-1573, Jun. 2006.
18. Lee, N., J.-B. Lim, and J. Chun, "Degrees of the freedom of the MIMO Y channel: Signal space alignment for network coding," IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, Vol. 56, 3332-3342, Jul. 2010.
19. Lee, K., N. Lee, and I. Lee, "Achievable degree of freedom on K-user Y channels with heterogeneous messages," IEEE Communications Letters, Vol. 17, No. 2, 333-336, Feb. 2013.