Peak to Average Power Ratio (PAPR) is one of the serious problems in any wireless communication system using multi carrier modulation technique like OFDM, which reduces the efficiency of the transmit high power amplifier. In this paper, proposed scheme will be introduced that combine interleaving method with peak windowing. Simulation results show that our technique simultaneously decrease Bit Error Rate (BER), reduce the PAPR by 3.5 dB and improve out-of- band radiation, in presence of nonlinear power amplifier model.
2. Lee, Y.-D., D.-H. Park, and H.-K. Song, "Improved channel estimation and MAI-robust schemes for wireless OFDMA system," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 81, 213-223, 2008.
3. Liu, P., "A new peak to average power ratio reduction schemes for OFDM system," Master dissertation, 2004.
4. Min, K.-S., M.-S. Kim, C.-K. Park, and M. D. Vu, "Design for PCS antenna based on WiBro-MIMO," Progress In Electromagnetic Research Letters, Vol. 1, 77-83, 2008.
5. Al-Kamali, F. S., M. I. Dessouky, B. M. Sallam, and F. E. Abd El-Samie, "Frequency domain interference cancellation for single carrier cyclic prefix CDMA system," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 3, 255-269, 2008.
6. Min, K.-S., M.-S. Kim, C.-K. Park, and M. D. Vu, "Design for PCS antenna based on WiBro-MIMO," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 1, 77-83, 2008.
7. Gross, R. and D. Veeneman, "Clipping distortion, in DMT ADSL systems," IEEE Electron. Lett., Vol. 29, 2080-2081, Nov. 1993.
8. Davis, J. A. and J. Jedwab, "Peak-to-mean power control in OFDM, Golay complementary sequences, and Reed-Muller codes," IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory, Vol. 45, 2397-2417, Nov. 1999.
9. Jayalath, A. D. S. and C. Tellambura, "Use of data permutation to reduce the peak-to-average power ratio of an OFDM signal," Wirel. Commun. Mob. Comput., Vol. 2, 187-203, 2002.
10. Krongold, B. S. and D. L. Jones, "PAR reduction in OFDM via active constellation extension," IEEE Trans. on Broadcasting, Vol. 49, 258-268, Sept. 2003.
11. Muller, S. H. and J. B. Huber, "OFDM withreduced peak-to-average power ratio by optimum combination of partial transmit sequences," IEEE Electron. Lett., Vol. 33, 368-369, Feb. 1997.
12. Yung, C., K. Shang, C. Kuan, and C. Mao, "Turbo coded OFDM for reducing PAPR and error rates," IEEE Transactions on Wireless for Communications, Vol. 7, No. 1, January 2008.
13. Ciochina, C., F. Buda, and H. Sari, "An analysis of OFDM peak power reduction techniques for WiMAX systems," IEEE International Conference on Communications, 2006. ICC apos; 06, Vol. 10, 4676-4681, June 2006.
14. Gregorio, F. H., "Analysis and compensation of nonlinear power amplifier effects in multi antenna OFDM systems," Dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Science in Technology, 2007.