Based on the theory about charge moment tensor and the magnetic moment of a rotational charged body, and by means of Eulor's equation for a rotational rigid body in classic mechanics, the Lagrangian and the dynamic equation of a charged dielectric rigid body under a uniform magnetic field has been derived; Also two symmetric simple cases have been solved or analyzed under condition of slow rotation and no gravitation, the corresponding invariants have also been found.
2. Zhou, G.-Q., "The magnetic-moment quadric and conditions of vanishing magnetic moment for a rotational charged body," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 70, 211-223, New York, 2007.
3. Zhou, G.-Q., "Several rules about the magnetic moment of rotational charged bodies," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Symposium (PIERS 2007 Beijing Proceedings), 89-93, The Electromagnetics Academy, Cambridge, 2007.
4. Xu, D. F. and Z.-S. Yu, "The calculation of magnetic moment for a electrified body rotating about a fixed axis," College Physics, Vol. 16, No. 4, 3-4, 1997.
5. Liu, J.-P., Electrodynamics, 153-165, Higher Education Press, Beijing, 2004.
6. Chen, J.-F., Classical Mechanics, 161-169 , Press of China University of Sci. & Tech., Hefei, 1990.
7. Zhou, Y.-B., Theoretical Mechanics , 202-212, People's Education Press, Beijing, 1974.
8. Zhang, Q.-R., Classical Mechanics, 94-112, Science Press, Beijing, 2002.
9. Gradsbteyn, I. S. and L. M. Ryzbik, Table of Integrals, Series, and Productions , 1059-1064, Elsevier (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., 2004.
10. Zhou, G.-Q., "Some properties and rules about a regular precession vector," Physics and Engineering, Vol. 11, No. 1, 22-25, 2001.
11. Tchernyi, V. V., et al., "Possible electromagnetic nature of the Saturn's rings: Superconductivity and magnetic levitation," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 52, 277-299, New York, 2005.
12. Capozzoli. A., et al., "Global optimization and antennas synthesis and diagnosis, Part one: Concepts, tools, strategies and performances," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 56, 195-232, 2006.
13. Bellett, P. T. and et al, "An investigation of magnetic antennas for ground penetrating radar," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 43, 257-271, 2003.
14. Dmtriev, V., "Tables of the second rank constitutive tensors for linear homogeneous media described by point magnetic groups of symmetry," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 28, 43-95, 2000.
15. Yin, W.-Y., et al., "The Mueller matrix of a two-layer eccentrically bianisotropic cylinder linear array with double helical conductances of the surfaces: Classification of the magnetic symmetry groups," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 30, 105-130, 2001.