Traditional contacting measurement has numerous disadvantages, including high cost, high damage rate, low mobility, etc. In this study, to resolve these serious problems, a simiple, broadband non-contacting loop has been disigned to transmit and receive a signal. An equivalent dual-port non-contacting measurement model and a theorem of vertical coupling capacitance and inductance have been proposed. From the results of the dual-port model simulation and the fabricated sample measurement, a theorem of singal reconstruction and novel non-contacting measurement presented.
2. Soejima, K., M. Kimura, Y. Shimada, and S. Aoyama, "New probe microstructure for full-wafer, contact-probe cards," 1999 Proceedings: 49th Electronic Components and Technology Conference, 1175-1180, 1999.
3. Huang, J.-T., K.-Y. Lee, C.-S. Wu, C.-Y. Lin, and S.-H. Shih, "Using micro-electroforming and micro-assembly technology to fabricate vertical probe card," International Conference on Electronic Materials and Packaging, 2006. EMAP 2006, 1-5, 2006.
4. Tsao, Y.-C., J.-J. Tang, and Y.-L. Hsieh, "Analysis of probing effects on solder bump," Proceedings of 6th Electronics Packaging Technology Conference, 2004. EPTC 2004, 303-307, 2004.
5. Kumar, S., S. Rao, T. K. Guan, and F. Harun, "Influence of wafer probing against initial bonding," 2010 34th IEEE/CPMT International Electronic Manufacturing Technology Symposium (IEMT), 1-8, 2010.
6. Kim, J. Y., H. J. Lee, H. J. Choi, S. J. Lee, and S. W. Moon, "Design, fabrication and mechanical characterization of vertical micro contact probe," 5th IEEE Conference on Sensors, 1155-1158, 2006.
7. Zapatka, M. and R. Ziser, "An introduction to coaxial RF probing solutions for mass-production tests," 74th ARFTG Microwave Measurement Symposium, 2009, 1-6, 2009.
8. Andes, J. and E. Bogatin, "The socket response to current pack-aging and test trends," IEEE/CPMT/SEMI 29th International Electronics Manufacturing Technology Symposium, 97-99, 2004.
9. Hung, S.-K., C.-F. Tsai, Y.-P. Hsu, D.-J. Tzou, M.-H. Lin, and L.-C. Fu, "Automatic probe alignment for atomic force microscope," IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics, 2005. ICM'05,, 909-912, 2005.
10. Lin, S.-Y., S.-K. Yen, W.-S. Chen, and P.-H. Cheng, "Printed magnetic field probe with enhanced performances," Asia Pacific Microwave Conference, 2009., 649-652, 2009.
11. Kim, J.-M., W.-T. Kim, and J.-G. Yook, "Resonance-suppresse magnetic field probe for EM field-mapping system," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 53, No. 9, 2693-2699, 2005.
12. Funato, H. and T. Suga, "Magnetic near-field probe for GHz band and spatial resolution improvement technique," 17th International Zurich Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility, 2006. EMC-Zurich 2006, 284-287, 2006.
13. Ren, Z., M. S. Boybay, and O. M. Ramahi, "Near-field probes for subsurface detection using split-ring resonators," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 59, No. 2, 488-495, 2011.
14. Boybay, M. S. and O. M. Ramahi, "Experimental and numerical study of sensitivity improvement in near-field probes using single-negative media," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 57, No. 12, 3427-3433, 2009.
15. Masuda, N., N. Tamaki, T. Kuriyama, J. C. Bu, M. Yamaguchi and K. Arai, "High frequency magnetic near field measurement on LSI chip using planar multi-layer shielded loop coil," IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Vol. 1, 80-85, 2003.
16. Sujintanarat, P., P. Dangkham, S. Chaichana, K. Aunchaleevara-pan, and P. Teekaput, "Analysis of electromagnetic emission from PCB by using a near-field probe," International Symposium on Communications and Information Technologies, 2006. ISCIT'06, 208-211, 2006.
17. Ren, Z., M. S. Boybay, and O. M. Ramahi, "Near-field subsurface detection in lossy media using single split resonator probe," IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Workshop on Wireless Sensing Local Positioning, and RFID, 2009. IMWS 2009,, 1-3, 2009.
18. Shi, J., R. E. DuBroff, K. Slattery, M. Yamaguchi, and K.-I. Aral, "A study of the probe induced disturbances on the near-fid measurement," 2003 IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility, 2003. EMC'03, Vol. 1, 127-130, 2003.
19. Boyer, A., S. Bendhia, and E. Sicard, "Characterisation of electromagnetic susceptibility of integrated circuits using near-field scan," Electronics Letters, Vol. 43, No. 1, 15-16, 2007.
20. Huang, C.-H. , R.-F. Hsu, S.-M. Wu, Y.-C. Tang, and C.-C. Chen, "Radiation modeling and performance reconstructing of signal connection in package substrate using non-contacting probe," Asia-Paci¯c Microwave Conference Proceedings (APMC), 1035-1038, 2011.
21. Al-Nuaimi, M. K. T., "Compact CPW-fed antenna loaded with dumbbell slot defected ground structure," Loughborough Antennas and Propagation Conference (LAPC), Vol. 1--4, No. 14--15, 2011.
22. Saladi, A. S. R., J. R. Panda, and R. S. Kshetrimayum, "An E-shaped CPW-fed folded-slot antenna for the 2.45 GHz RFID applications," 2011 International Conference on Communications 2011 International Conference on Communications , 363-366, 2011.
23. Jung, D., C.-H. Ahn, and K. Chang, "Ultra wideband CPW fed modified ring antenna," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium, 1-4, 2009.
24. Hettak, K., G. Y. Delisle, G. A. Morin, S. Toutain, and M. Stubbs, "A novel variant 60-GHz CPW-fed patch antenna for broadband short range wireless communications," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium, 2008. AP-S 2008, 1-4, 2008.
25. Kalhor, H. A., "Comparison of Ampere's circuital law (ACL) andthe law of Biot-Savart (LBS)," IEEE Transactions on Education, Vol. 31, No. 3, 236-238, 1988.
27. Balanis, C. A., Antenna Theory: Analysis and Design, Wiley, Hoboken, NJ, 2005.
28. Howard Johnson and Martin Graham, High Speed Digital Design: A Handbook of Black Magic, Prentice Hall, 1993.