2. Kajbez, D., A. V. Glisson, and J. James, "Computed modal field distribution for isolated dielectric resonators," 1984 IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium Digest, 193-195, June 1984.
3. Zaki, K. A. and C. Chen, "Intensity and distribution of hybrid-mode fields in dielectric-loaded waveguides," IEEE Trans. on Microwave Theory and Technologies, Vol. MTT-33, No. 12, 1442-1447, Dec. 1985.
4. Maj, S. and M. Pospieszalski, "A composite cylindrical dielectric resonator," 1984 IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium Digest, 190-192, June 1984.
5. Krupka, J., "Optimization of an electromagnetic basis for determination of the resonant frequency of microwave cavities partially filled with a dielectric," IEEE Trans. on Microwave Theory and Technologies, Vol. MTT-31, No. 3, 302-305, March 1983.
6. Kajfez, D., A. V. Glisson, and J. James, "Computed modal field distribution for isolated dielectric resonators," IEEE Trans. on Microwave Theory and Technologies, Vol. MTT-32, No. 12, 1609-1616, Dec. 1984.
7. Ayappa, K. G., H. T. Davis, E. A. Davis, and J. Gordon, "Two-dimensional finite element analysis of microwave heating," AIChE Journal, Vol. 38, 1577-1592, Oct. 1992.
8. Jia, X. and P. Jolly, "Simulation of microwave field and power distribution in a cavity by a three-dimensional finite element method," Journal of Microwave Power and Electromagnetic Energy, Vol. 27, No. 1, 11-22, 1992.
9. Liu, F., I. Turner, and M. Bialkowski, "A finite-difference time-domain simulation of power density distribution in a dielectric loaded microwave cavity," Journal of Microwave Power and Electromagnetic Energy, Vol. 29, 138-148, 1994.
10. Zhao, H., I. Turner, and F. W. Liu, "Numerical simulation of the power density distribution generated in a multimode cavity by using the method of lines technique to solve directly for the electric field," IEEE Trans. on Microwave Theory and Technologies, Vol. MTT-44, 2185-2194, 1996.
11. Torres, F. and B. Jecko, "Complete FDTD analysis of microwave heating processing in frequency-dependent and temperature-dependent media," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. MTT-45, 108-117, 1997.
12. Fu, W. and A. Metaxas, "Numerical prediction of three-dimensional power density distribution in a multi-mode cavity," Journal of Microwave Power and Electromagnetic Energy, Vol. 29, 67-75, 1994.
13. Tai, C. T., Dyadic Green’s Functions in Electromagnetic Theory, IEEE Press2nd Ed., , 1993.
14. Johnson, W. A., A. Q. Howard, and D. G. Dudley, "On the irrotational component of the electric Green’s function," Radio Science, Vol. 14, 961-967, 1979.
15. Collin, R. E., "On the incompleteness of E and H modes in waveguides," Can. J. Phys., Vol. 51, 1135-1140, 1973.
16. Howard, A. Q., "On the longitudinal component of the Green’s function dyadic," Proc. IEEE, Vol. 62, 1704-1705, 1974.
17. Tai, C. T., "Equivalent layers of surface charge, current sheet, and polarization in the eigenfunction expansions of Green’s functions in electromagnetic theory," IEEE Trans. Antennas and Propagation, Vol. AP-20, 733-739, 1981.
18. Tai, C. T. and P. Rozenfeld, "Different representations of dyadic Green’s functions for a rectangular cavity," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. MTT-24, 597-601, 1976.
19. Zhang, J. and K. M. Chen, "Mode-matching analysis of the induced electric field in a material sample placed within an energized cylindrical cavity,", current issue.
20. Hansen, W. W., "A new type of expansion in radiation problems," Physics Review, Vol. 47, 139-143, 1935.
21. Hansen, W. W., "Directional characteristic of antenna over a plane earth ," Journal of Applied Physics, Vol. 7, 460-465, 1936.
22. Hansen, W. W., "Transformations useful in certain antenna calculation," Journal of Applied Physics, Vol. 8, 282-286, 1937.
23. Zhang, J., "Interaction of electromagnetic fields with a material sample placed within an energized cavity,", Ph.D. Dissertation, Michigan State University, 1998.
24. Collin, R. E., Field Theory of Guided Waves, IEEE Press2nd Ed., , 1991.
25. Stratton, J. A., Electromagnetic Theory, McGraw-Hill Book Company, Inc., New York, NY, 1941.
26. Tai, C. T., "On the eigenfunction expansion of dyadic Green’s functions," Proc. IEEE, Vol. 61, 480-481, Apr. 1973.
27. Harrington, R. F., Time-Harmonic Electromagnetic Fields, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1961.