2. Kajfez, D., A. Z. Elsherbeni, and A. Mokaddem, "Higher order modes in dielectric resonators," IEEE AP-S Antennas Propagat. Symposium, Baltimore, Maryland, 3060-309, July 1996.
3. Maloney, J. G., G. S. Smith, W. R. Scott, and Jr., "Accurate computation ofthe radiation from simple antennas using the finite-difference time-domain method," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Prop., Vol. 38, No. 7, July 1994.
4. Taflove, A., Computational Electrodynamics: The Finite Difference Time Domain Method, Artech House, Norwood, MA, 1995.
5. Berenger, J-P., "A perfectly matched layer for the absorption of electromagnetic waves," J. of Comp. Physics., No. 114, 185-200, 1994.
6. Navarro, A. and M. J. Nunez, "FDTD method coupled with FFT: A generalization to open cylindrical devices," IEEE Trans. on Microwave Theory and Tech., Vol. 42, No. 5, May 1994.
7. Kishk, A. A. and S. L. Ramaraju, "Design ofdifferent configurations of finite microstrip arrays ofcircular patches," Int. Journal of Microwave and Millimeter-Wave Computer-Aided Enginerring, Vol. 4, No. 1, 6-17, 1994.
8. Kishk, A. A., M. R. Zunoubi, and D. Kajfez, "A numerical study ofa dielectric disk antenna above grounded dielectric substrate," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Prop., Vol. 41, No. 6, June 1993.