2. Mariotte, F., S. A. Tretyakov, and B. Sauviac, "Isotropic chiral composite modeling: comparison between analytical, numerical and experimental results," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 7, No. 18, 861-864, 1994.
3. Mariotte, F. and J.-P. Parneix, Proceedings Chiral’94, 3rd International Conference on Chiral, Bi-isotropic and Bi-anisotropic Media, Perigueux, France, 1994.
4. Lindell, I. V., A. H. Sihvola, S. A. Tretiakov, and A. J. Vitanen, Electromagnetic Wave in Chiral and Bi-Isotropic Media, Artech House, Boston, 1994.
5. Tretiakov, S. A. and F. Mariotte, "Maxwell garnett modeling of uniaxial chiral composites with bianisotropic inclusions," J. Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 9, No. 7-8, 1011-1025, 1995.
6. Mariotte, F., F. Guerin, and A. Bourgeade, "Numerical computations of the electromagnetic field scattered by complex chiral bodies," J. Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 9, No. 11-12, 1459-1485, 1995.
7. Ziolkowski, R. W. and F. Auzanneau, "Passive artificial molecule realizations of dielectric materials," J. Appl. Phys., Vol. 82, No. 7, 3195-3198, Oct. 1997.
8. Ziolkowski, R. W. and F. Auzanneau, "Artificial molecule realization of a magnetic wall," J. Appl. Phys., Vol. 82, No. 7, 3192-3194, Oct. 1997.
9. Auzanneau, F. and R. W. Ziolkowski, "Etude theorique de materiaux bianisotropes controlables," Journal de Physique III, Vol. 7, 2405-2418, Dec. 1997.
10. Auzanneau, F. and R. W. Ziolkowski, "Theoretical study of synthetic bianisotropic smart materials," J. EM Waves and Appl., Vol. 12, No. 3, 353-370, Oct. 1997.
11. Kashiwa, T. and I. Fukal, "A treatment by the FDTD method of the dispersive characteristics associated with electronic polarization," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 3, No. 6, 1326-1328, 1990.
12. Joseph, R. M. and A. Taflove, "Direct time integration of Maxwell’s equations in linear dispersive media with absorption for scattering and propagation of femtosecond electromagnetic pulse," Opt. Letter., Vol. 16, No. 18, 1412-1414, 1991.
13. Kunz, K. S. and R. J. Luebbers, The Finite Difference Time Domain Method for Electromagnetics, CRC Press, Boca Raton, Floria, 1993.
14. Young, J. L., "Propagation in linear dispersive media: Finite difference time domain methodologies," IEEE Trans. Antennas and Propagat., Vol. AP-43, 422-426, Apr. 1995.
15. Judkins, J. B. and R. W. Ziolkowski, "Finite difference time domain modeling of nonperfectly codnducting thin-film gratings," J. Opt. Soc. Am. A, Vol. 12, No. 9, 1974-1983, Sept. 1995.
16. Taflove, A., Computational Electrodynamics. The Finite Difference Time Domain Method, Artech House, 1995.
17. Okoniewski, M. and M. A. Stuchly, "Simple treatment of multiterm dispersion in FDTD," IEEE Microwave and Guided Wave Lett., Vol. 7, 121-123, 1997.
18. Taflove, A., Advances in Computational Electrodynamics, Artech House, 1998.
19. Okoniewski, M. and E. Okoniewska, "FDTD analysis of magnetized ferrites: A more efficient algorithm," IEEE Microwave and Guided Wave Lett., 169-171, 1994.
20. Melon, C., Ph. Leveque, T. Monediere, A. Reineix, and F. Jecko, "Frequency dependent finite difference time domain formulation applied to ferrite material," IEEE Microwave and Opt. Tech. Lett., Vol. 7, 577-579, 1994.
21. Pereda, J. A., L. A. Vielva, M. A. Solano, A. Vegas, and A. Prieto, "FDTD analysis of magnetized ferrites: Application to the calculation of dispersion characteristics of ferrite loaded waveguides," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 43, 350-357, 1995.
22. Ziokowski, R. W. and J. B. Judkins, "NI-FDTD modeling of linear and nonlinear corrugated waveguides," J. Opt. Soc. Am. B, Vol. 11, No. 9, 1565-1575, 1994.
23. Ziokowski, R. W. and D. M. Gogny, "Ultrafast pulse interaction with two-level atoms," Phys. Rev. A, Vol. 52, No. 4, 3082-3094, Oct. 1995.
24. Toland, B., J. Lin, B. Houshmand, and T. Itoh, "FDTD analysis of an active antenna," IEEE Microwave Guided Wave Lett., Vol. 3, 423-425, Nov. 1993.
25. Toland, B. and T. Itoh, "Modeling od nonlinear active regions with the FDTD method," IEEE Microwave Guided Wave Lett., Vol. 3, 333-335, Sept. 1993.
26. Kuo, C. N., V. A. Thomas, S. T. Chew, B. Houshmand, and T. Itoh, "Small signal analysis of active circuit using FDTD algorithm," IEEE Microwave Guided Wave Lett., Vol. 5, 216-218, July 1995.
27. Kuo, C. N., R. B. Wu, B. Houshmand, and T. Itoh, "Modeling of microwave active devices using the FDTD analysis based on the voltage-source approach," IEEE Microwave Guided Wave Lett., Vol. 6, 199-201, May 1996.
28. Kuo, C. N., B. Houshmand, and T. Itoh, "Full wave analysis of packaged microwave circuits with active and nonlinear devices: An FDTD approach," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 45, No. 3, 819-826, May 1997.
29. Picket-May, M., A. Taflove, and J. Baron, "FDTD modeling of digital signal propagation in 3-D circuits with passive and active loads," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 42, No. 8, 1514-1523, Aug. 1994.
30. Thomas, V. A., M. E. Jones, M. Picket-May, A. Taflove, and E. Harrigan, "The use of spice lumped circuits as sub-grid models for FDTD analysis," IEEE Microwave Guided Wave Lett., Vol. 4, 141-143, May 1994.
31. Alsunaidi, M. A., S. M. Sohel-Imtiaz, and S. M. El-Ghazaly, "Electromagnetic wave effects on microwave transistors using a full-wave time domain model," IEEE Microwave Guided Wave Lett., Vol. 44, No. 6, 799-808, June 1996.
32. Sui, W., D. A. Christensen, and C. H. Durney, "Extending the two-dimensional FDTD method to hybrid electromagnetic systems with active and passive lomped elements," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 40, 724-730, Apr. 1992.
33. Auzanneau, F. and R. W. Ziolkowski, "Matrix formulation for the analysis and design of synthetic linear and nonlinear materials," PIERS, Vol. 98, 1170, Nantes, 13-17, July 1998.
34. Auzereau, L., Prise en compte de circuits complexes non lineaires dans les codes diff´erences finies dans le domaine temporel. Applications en CEM et dans le domaine des t´el´ecommunications, These de Ph.D., Universite de Limoges (France), July 1997.
35. Tristant, F., A. Reineix, F. Torres, L. Auzereau, and B. Jecko, "Nonlinear circuit modeling tools coupling with FDTD method," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 8, No. 2, 108-112, 1998.
36. Chua, L. O., Introduction to Nonlinear Network Theory, McGraw Hill, 1969.
37. Collin, R. E., Antennas and Radiowave Propagation, McGraw-Hill Inc., 1985.
38. Auzanneau, F. and R. W. Ziolkowski, "Microwave signal rectification using artificial composite materials composed of diode loaded, electrically small dipole antennas," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory and Tech., Vol. 46, No. 11, Nov. 1998.
39. Diaz, R. and N. Alexopoulos, "An analytical continuation method for the analysis and design of dispersive materials," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory and Tech., Vol. 45, No. 11, 1602-1610, Nov. 1997.