2. Swaminathan, M., E. Arvas, T. K. Sarkar, and A. R. Djordjevic, "Computation of cutoff wavenumbersof TE and TM modes in waveguides of arbitrary cross sections using a surface integral formulation," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. MTT–38, 154-159, 1990.
3. Sarkar, T. K., K. Athar, E. Arvas, M. Manela, and R. Lade, "Computation of the propagation characteristics of TE and TM modesin arbitrarily shaped hollow waveguidesutilizing the conjugate gradient method," J. Electromagn. Waves Appl., Vol. 3, 143-165, 1989.
4. Guan, J. M. and C. C. Su, "Analysis of metallic waveguides with rectangular boundariesb y using the finite-difference method and the simultaneous iteration with the Chebyshev acceleration," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. MTT–43, 374-382, 1995.
5. Shu, C., "Generalized differential-integral quadrature and application to the simulation of incompressible viscous flows including parallel computation," Ph.D. Thesis, University of Glasgow, U. K., 1991.
6. Bellman, R., B. G. Kashef, and J. Casti, "Differential quadrature: a technique for the rapid solution of nonlinear partial differential equations," J. Comput. Phys., Vol. 10, 40-52, 1972.
7. Shu, C. and B. E. Richards, "Application of generalized differential quadrature to solve two-dimensional incompressible Navier-Stokesequations," Int. J. Numer. Methods Fluids, Vol. 15, 791-798, 1992.
8. Shu, C., Y. T. Chew, and B. E. Richards, "Generalized differential-integral quadrature and their application to solve boundary layer equations," Int. J. Numer. Methods Fluids, Vol. 21, 723-733, 1995.
9. Du, H., K. M. Liew, and M. K. Lim, "Generalized differential quadrature method for buckling analysis," Journal of Engineering, Mechanics, Vol. 122, 95-100, 1996.
10. Shu, C., "Free vibration analysis of composite laminated conical shells by generalized differential quadrature," J. Sound Vibr., Vol. 194, 587-604, 1996.
11. Montgomery, J. P., "On the complete eigenvalue solution of ridged waveguide," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. MTT–19, 547-555, 1971.
12. Utsumi, Y., "Variational analysis of ridged waveguide mode," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. MTT–33, 111-120, 1985.
13. Israel, M. and R. Miniowitz, "An efficient finite element method for nonconvex waveguide based on hermitian polynomials," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. MTT-35, 1019-1026, 1987.