2. Barrick, D. E., "First-order theory and analysis of MF/HF/VHF scatter from the sea ," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. AP-20, 2-10, 1972.
3. Chew, W. C., Waves and Fields in Inhomogeneous Media, IEEE Press, New York, NY.
4. Collin, R. E., "Electromagnetic scattering form perfectly conducting rough surfaces (A new full Wave method)," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 40, No. 12, l466-1477, 1992.
5. Hill, , D. A., "Electromagnetic scattering by buried objects, of low contrast ," IEEE Trans. on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 26, No. 2, l95-203, 1988.
6. Hill, D. A., "Coupling between two antennas separated by a planar interface," IEEE Trans. on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. GE-25, No. 4, 422-431, 1987.
7. Ishimaru, A., , Electromagnetic Wave Propagation, Radiation, and Scattering, 291, Pre, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, l991.
8. Kerns, D. M., Plane-Wave Scattering Matrix Theory of Antennas and Antenna-Antenna Interaction, NBS Monograph 162, Washington, DC., 1981.
9. Lo, Y. T. and S. W. Lee, "Fundamentals and Mathematical Techniques, Van Nostrand Reinhold," Antenna Handbook , Vol. 1, 3-21, 1993.
10. Nathanson, F. E., J. P. Reilly, and M. N. Cohen, "Radar Design Principles," McGraw–Hill, Inc., 320, 1991.
11. Ott, R. H. , G. A. Hufford, A. Q. Howard, and Jr., "Scattering by water waves generated by a moving pressure point, Journal of Applied Physics ,", Vol. 44, No. 8, 3-21, 1973.
12. Peters, L. Jr., J. J. Daniels, and J. D. Young, "Ground penetrating radar as a subsurface environmental sensing tool," Proc. of the EEE, Vol. 82, No. 12, 1802-1822, 2004.
13. Ruck, G. T., D. E. Barrick, W. D. Stuart, and C. K. Krichbaum, Radar Cross Section Handbook, Vol. 1, Plenum Press, New York, 1970.
14. Rice, S. O., Reflection of Electromagnetic Waves from Slightly Rough Surfaces, 351-378, The Theory of Electromagnetic Waves, 1951.
15. Van de Hulst, H. C., , "Light Scattering by Small Particles," Dover Publications, Inc., 1957.
16. Scott, W. R. and Glenn S. Smith, "Measured electrical constitutive parameters of soil as functions of frequency and moisture content ," IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 30, No. 3, 621-623, 1992.