An innovative antenna on flexible substrate with two resonators is presented. The antenna is composed of a metallic wire sewn on the substrate. Two dipolar modes in far field are radiated. To understand the interaction of the resonators with the principal antenna, studies with and without the sleeves are done in near field and far field.
2. Serra, A. A., P. Nepa, and G. Manara, "A wearable two-antenna system on a life jacket for Cospas-Sarsat personal locator beacons," IEEE Trans. on Ant. and Propa., Vol. 60, No. 2, 1035-1042, February 2012.
3. Yang, L., L. Martin, D. Staiculescu, C. P. Wong, and M. M. Tentzeris, "Design and development of compact conformal RFID antennas utilizing novel °exible magnetic composite materials for wearable RF and biomedical applications," Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium, July 2008.
4. De Cos, M. E. and F. Las-Heras, "Polypropylene-based dual-band CPW-fed monopole antenna," IEEE Trans. on Ant. and Propa., Vol. 55, No. 3, 264-273, June 2013.
5. Zhou, J., Y. Luo, B. You, and X. J. Yan, "Novel tri-band antenna endloaded with koch fractal loops," MOTL, Vol. 54, No. 3, 620-623.
6. Kim, D. O., C. Y. Kim, and D. G. Yang, "Flexible Hilbert-curve loop antenna having a triple-band and omnidirectional pattern for WLAN/WiMAX applications," International Journ. of Ant. and Propag., Vol. 2012, 1-9, 2012.
7. Chen, H. D., W. S. Chen, Y. T. Cheng, and Y. C. Lin, "Dualband meander monopole antenna," Proc. IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium, Vol. 3, 48-51, July 2003.
8. Wu, S. J., C. H. Kang, K. H. Chen, and J. H. Tarng, "A multiband quasi-yagi type antenna," IEEE Trans. on Ant. and Propag., Vol. 58, No. 2, 593-596, February 2011.
9. Asghar, A. M., M. Malick, M. Karlsson, and A. Hussain, "A multiwideband planar monopole antenna for 4G devices," MOTL, Vol. 55, No. 3, 589-593, March 2013.
10. Ali, M., M. Okoniewski, M. A. Stuchly, and S. S. Stuchly, "Dual-frequency strip-sleeve monopole for laptop computers," IEEE Trans. on Ant. and Propag., Vol. 47, No. 2, 317-323, February 1999.
11. Raham, M., M. A. Stuchly, and M. Okoniewski, "Dual-band strip-sleeve monopole for handheld telephones," MOTL, Vol. 21, No. 2, 79-82.
12. Li, J.-Y. and Y.-B. Gan, "Multi-band characteristic of open sleeve antenna," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 58, 135-148, 2006.
13. Spence, T. G. and D. H. Werner, "A novel miniature broadband/multiband antenna based on an end-loaded planar open-sleeve dipole," IEEE Trans. on Ant. and Propag., Vol. 54, No. 12, 3614-3620, December 2006.
14. Durgun, A. C., C. A. Balanis, C. R. Birtcher, and D. R. Allee, "Design, simulation, fabrication and testing of flexible bow-tie antennas," IEEE Trans. on Ant. and Propag., Vol. 59, No. 12, 4425-4435, December 2011.
15. Mantash, M., A. C. Tarot, S. Collardey, and K. Mahdjoubi, "Investigation of flexible textile antennas and AMC reflectors," International Journal of Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 2012, 1-10, February 2012.
16. Main, Y., Q. Chen, L.-R. Zheng, and H. Tenhunen, "Development and analysis of flexible UHF RFID antennas for `Green' electronics," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 130, 1-15, July 2012.
17. Paul, D. L., L. Zhang, and L. Zheng, "Flexible dual-band LCP antenna for RFID applications," Proceedings of EMTS, 973-976, May 2013.
18. Raad, H. R., A. I. Abbosh, H. M. Al-Rizzo, and D. G. Rucker, "Flexible and compact AMC based antenna for telemedicine applications," IEEE Trans. on Ant. and Propag., Vol. 61, No. 2, 524-531, February 2013.
19. Leung, S. Y. Y. and D. C. C. Lam, "Performance of printed polymer-based RFID antenna on curvilinear surface," IEEE Trans. on Electronics Packaging Manufacturing, Vol. 30, No. 3, 200-205, July 2007.
20. Khaleel, H. R., H. M. Al-Rizzo, D. G. Rucker, and S. Mohan, "A compact polyimide-based UWB antenna for flexible electronics," IEEE Trans. on Ant. and Wireless Propag. Letters, Vol. 11, 564-567, May 2012.
21. Jackson, J. D., "Classical Electrodynamics," John Wiley & Sons Inc., 1999.
22. Balanis, C. A., Antenna Theory Ananlysis and Design, 3rd Ed., John Wiley & Sons Inc., 2005.
23. Nicolson, A. M. and G. F. Ross, "Measurement of the intrinsic properties of materials by time-domain techniques," IEEE Trans. on Instrum. and Meas., Vol. 19, No. 4, November 1970.
24. Sabouroux, P., , www.epsimu.fr, 2008-2013.
25. Ba, D. and P. Sabouroux, "EpsiMu, a Toolkit for permittivity and permeability measurement in microwave domain at real time of all materials: Applications to solid and semisolid materials," MOTL, Vol. 52, No. 12, 2010.
26. Geffrin, J. M. and P. Sabouroux, "Continuing with the Fresnel database: Experimental setup and improvements in 3D scattering measurements," Inverse Problems, IOP Publishing, Vol. 25, No. 2, 024001, 2009.