A compact tri-band power divider based on triple-mode resonator is proposed in this paper. This tri-mode resonator comprises a conventional half-wavelength resonator, a short stub and an open stub. The interdigital coupled-lines are introduced at the input and the output to improve the performance of this power divider. The proposed tri-band power divider working at 1.57 GHz, 2.45 GHz, 3.50 GHz is simulated and fabricated, and good agreement between the simulated results and the measured results are observed.
2. Chang, , L., C. Liao, L.-L. Chen, W. Lin, X. Zheng, and Y.-L. Wu, "Design of an ultra-wideband power divider via the coarse-grained parallel micro-genetic algorithm," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 124, 425-440, 2012.
3. Deng, , P.-H., J.-H. Guo, and W.-C. Kuo, "New Wilkinson power dividers based on compact stepped-impedance transmission lines and shunt open stubs," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 123, 407-426, 2012.
4. Zhang, , H., , X.-W. Shi, F. Wei, and L. Xu, "Compact wideband gysel power divider with arbitrary power division based on patch type structure," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 119, 395-406, 2011.
5. Wang, D., , H. Zhang, T. Xu, H. Wang, and G. Zhang, "Design and optimization of equal split broadband microstrip Wilkinson power divider using enhanced particle swarm optimization algorithm," Progress In Electromagnetics Research,, Vol. 118, 321-334, 2011.
6. Wu, , Y. , Y. Liu, and , "An unequal coupled-line wilkinson power divider for arbitrary terminated impedances," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 117, 181-194, 2011.
7. Huang, , S., X. Xie, and B. Yan, "K band Wilkinson power divider based on a taper equation," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 27, 75-83, 2011..
8. Li, , B., , X. Wu, N. Yang, and W. Wu, "Dual-band equal/unequal Wilkinson power dividers based on coupled-line section with short-circuited stub," Progress In Electromagnetics Research,, Vol. 111, 163-178, 2011.
9. Li, , J., , Y. Wu, Y. Liu, J. Shen, S. Li, and C. Yu, "A generalized coupled-line dual-band Wilkinson power divider with extended ports," Progress In Electromagnetics Research,, Vol. 129, 197-214, 2012.
10. Monzon, C., "A small dual-frequency transformer in two sections," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques,, Vol. 51, 1157-1161, 2003.
11. Lei, W., et al., "A dual-frequency Wilkinson power divider," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques,, Vol. 54, 278-284, 2006.
12. Hedayati, , M. K., , et al., "A miniaturized dual-frequency Wilkinson power divider using defected ground structure," 2010 IEEE Asia- Paci¯c Conference on Applied Electromagnetics (APACE), 1-5, 2010.
13. Tang, , X. and K. Mouthaan, "Compact dual-band power divider with single allpass coupled lines sections," Electronics Letters, Vol. 46, 688-689, 2010.
14. Miao, , C., B. Li, G. Yang, N. Yang, C. Hua, and W.Wu, "Design of unequal Wilkinson power divider for tri-band operation," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 28, 159-172, 2012.
15. Chen, , H.-H. and Y.-H. Pang, "A tri-band Wilkinson power divider utilizing coupled lines," 2011 IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation (APSURSI), 25-28, 2011.
16. Wang, , Z., et al., "Tri-band Wilkinson power divider using resonators," 2011 IEEE Radio and Wireless Symposium (RWS), 287-290, 2011.
17. Ochetan, , A. B., G. Lojewski, H. Belyamoun, and S. Zouhdi, "Triple-band power divider based on the composite right-/left-handed metamaterial transmission line for telecommunication applications," ELMAR, 145-148, 2011.
18. Chen, , F. C., et al., "Tri-band bandpass filter using stub loaded resonators," Electronics Letters, Vol. 44, 747-749, 2008.