The existence of drains in the field of the point source both for the spherical cavity with perfectly conducting boundary, filled with a homogeneous medium, and for unbounded Maxwell's fish eye (MFE) are rigorously proved. The existence of all class of generalized Green functions for unbounded MFE medium is established. The Green function describing the perfect focusing is found in this class. The same result for the MFE lens is obtained.
2. Demkov, , Y. N. , V. N. Ostrovsky, and , "Intrinsic symmetry of the Maxwell `¯sh-eye' problem and the Fock group for the hydrogen atom," Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz; Sov. Phys. --- JETP,, Vol. 60/33, 1083, 2011.
3. Szmytkowski, R., , "Green's function for the wavized Maxwell fish eye problem," Journal of Physics A,, Vol. 44, 065203, 2011.
4. Leonhardt, U., "Perfect imaging without negative reflection," New Journal of Physics, , Vol. 11, 093040, 2009.
5. Leonhardt, U. , T. G. Philbin, and , "Perfect imaging with positive refraction in three dimensions," Physical Review A,, Vol. 81, 011804, 2010..
6. Leonhardt, , U., "Reply to comment on `Perfect imaging without negative refraction'," New Journal of Physics, Vol. 12, 2010.
7. Leonhardt, , U. , T. G. Philbin, and , "Reply to comment on `Perfect imaging with positive refraction in three dimension'," Physical Review A, Vol. 82, 057802(R, 2010.
8. Leonhardt, U. , S. Sahebdivan, and , "Perfect imaging: They don't do it with mirrors," Journal of Optics, Vol. 13, 024016, 2011..
9. Born, M. and E. Wolf, "Principles of Optics, ," Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1999.
10. Blaikie, R. J., "Comments on perfect imaging without negative refraction," New Journal of Physics,, Vol. 12, 058001, 2010.
11. Kinsler, P., A. Favaro, and , "Comment on: Reply to comment on `Perfect imaging without negative refraction'," New Journal of Physics,, Vol. 13, 028001, 2011..
12. Merlin, R., , "Merlin, R., \Maxwell's fish-eye lens and the mirage of perfect imaging," Journal of Optics, Vol. 13, 024017, 2011..
13. Sun, F. , F. , S. He, and , "Can Maxwell's fish eye lens really give perfect imaging?," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 108, 307-322, 2010..
14. Sun, , F., X. Ge, and S. He, "Can Maxwell's fish eye lens really give perfect imaging? Part II. The case with passive drains," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 110, 313-328, 2010..
15. Mishchenko, M. I., , L. D. Travis, and A. A. Lacis, Scattering, Absorption, and Emission of Light by Small Particles, , Cambridge University Press, , 2002..
16. Erdelyi, , A., et al., , "Higher Transcendental Functions," McGraw-Hill Book Companies, , 1953.
17. Varshlovich, , D. A., A. N. Moskalev, and V. K. Khersonskii, Quantum Theory of Angular Momentum,, World Scientific, Singapore, 1988..
18. Erdelyi, , A., et al., , Higher Transcendental Functions,, 2nd Ed., McGraw-Hill Book Companies, New York, 1953.
19. Gradshteyn, I. S., I. M. Ryzhik, and , Tables of Integrals, Series and Products,, Academic, , New York, 1980.
20. Ginsburg, V. L., V. L., "The Propagation of Electromagnetic Waves in Plasmas," Pergamon Press,, 1970..