This study includes three parts: First is fuzzy modeling of scattered field from unloaded dipole antenna. In second step a fuzzy model for scattered field from a linearly loaded thin dipole antenna is introduced. In both parts, knowledge bases of diameter and load impedance are separately extracted and saved as very simple curves. It is shown that the behavior of scattering dipole antenna is well approximated with the single transmitting dipole antenna obtained in our previous study. In the third step, using the concept of spatial membership functions, two obtained knowledge bases are combined so that the spatial knowledge base including simultaneous effects of diameter and load impedance is extracted. As a result, these spatial knowledge base as well as the behavior of single transmitting dipole antenna are used instead of time consuming and repetitive computations in accurate methods. With the use of this spatial knowledge and behavior of single transmitting dipole antenna, the scattered field from dipole antenna for any load impedance and diameter is predicted. Comparing the predicted results with accurate ones shows an excellent agreement. Moreover the computation time is considerably reduced.
2. Ruppin, R., "Scattering of electromagnetic radiation by a perfect electromagnetic conductor cylinder," J. of Electromagn. Waves and Appl., Vol. 20, No. 13, 1853-1860, 2006.
3. Ruppin, R., "Scattering of electromagnetic radiation by a perfect electromagnetic conductor sphere," J. of Electromagn. Waves and Appl., Vol. 20, No. 12, 1569-1576, 2006.
4. Ho, M., "Scattering of electromagnetic waves from vibrating perfect surface: Simulation using relativistic boundary conditions," J. of Electromagn. Waves and Appl., Vol. 20, No. 4, 425-433, 2006.
5. Fung, A. K. and N. C. Kuo, "Backscattering from multi-scale and exponentially correlated surfaces," J. of Electromagn. Waves and Appl., Vol. 20, No. 1, 3-11, 2006.
6. Abd-El-Raouf, H. E., "Scattering analysis of dielectric coated cones," J. of Electromagn. Waves and Appl., Vol. 21, No. 13, 1857-1871, 2007.
7. Wang, M. Y. and J. Xu, "FDTD study on scattering of metallic column covered by double-negative metamaterial," J. of Electromagn. Waves and Appl., Vol. 21, No. 14, 1905-1914, 2007.
8. Choi, S. H., D. W. Seo, and N. H. Myung, "Scattering analyss of open-ended cavity with inner object," J. of Electromagn. Waves and Appl., Vol. 21, No. 12, 1689-1702, 2007.
9. Zainud-Deen, S. H., "Scattering from bodies coated with metamaterial using FDFD method," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 2, 279-290, 2008.
10. Yuan, H.-W., S.-X. Gong, X.Wang, and W.-T.Wang, "Scattering analysis of a printed dipole antenna using PBG structures," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 1, 189-195, 2008.
11. Illahi, A., M. Afzaal, and Q. A. Naqvi, "Scattering of dipole field by a perfect electromagnetic conductor cylinder," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 4, 43-53, 2008.
12. Harrington, R. F. and J. R. Mautz, "Back-scattering cross section of a centre-loaded cylindrical antenna," IRE Transaction on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. AP-6, 140-148, 1958.
13. Harrington, R. F., "Theory of loaded scatterers," Proc. IEE, Vol. 111, 617-628, London, 1964.
14. Chen, K. M. and V. Liepa, "The minimization of the back scattering of a cylinder by central loading," IEEE Transaction on Antenna and Propagation, Vol. 12, 576-582, 1965.
15. Schindler, J. K., R. B. Mack, and P. Blacksmith Jr., "The control of electromagnetic scattering by load impedance," Proc. IEEE, Vol. 53, 993-1004, 1965.
16. Harrington, R. F., Field Computation by Moment Methods, Macmillan, New York, 1968.
17. Tayarani, M. and Y. Kami, "Fuzzy inference in engineering electromagnetic; an application to conventional and angled monopole-antenna,", Vol. E83-C, No. 1, 85-97, 2000.
18. Tayarani, M. and Y. Kami, "Qualitative analysis in engineering electromagnetic; an application to general transmission lines,", Vol. E84-C, No. 3, 2001.
19. Ostadzadeh, S. R., M. Soleimani, and M. Tayarani, "A fuzzy model for computing input impedance of two coupled dipole antennas in the echelon form," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 78, 265-283, 2008.
20. Ostadzadeh, S. R., M. Soleimani, and M. Tayarani, "Prediction of induced current in externally excited dipole antenna using fuzzy inference," IEEE AMS Symposium, 1039-1042, 2008.
21. Shouraki, S. B. and Honda, "Fuzzy prediction: A method for adaptation," 14th Fuzzy Symposium, 317-320, Gifu, Japan, 1998.
22. Takagi, T. and M. Sugeno, "Fuzzy identification of systems and its application to modeling and control," IEEE Trans. on Systems Man, and Cybernetics, Vol. SMC-15, No. 1, 1985.
23. Shouraki, S. B. and Honda, "Outlines of a soft computer for brain simulation," 5th International Conference on Soft Computing and Information/Intelligent Systems (IIZUKA'98), 545-550, Iizuka, Japan, 1998.