This paper presents parametric analysis of Flat Sandwich Multilayer Radome using Boundary Value Solution technique. The effect of variations in the characteristics of constituent layers of Radome on its microwave transmission properties has been studied. This work has relevance in development of Planar Array Radar Antennas especially for airborne platforms.
2. Kozakoff, D. J., Analysis of Radome-Enclosed Antennas, Artech House, 1997.
3. Li, L.-W., L. Zhou, M. S. Leong, T.-S. Yeo, and P. S. Kooi, "An open-ended circular waveguide with an infinite conducting flange covered by a dielectric hemi-spherical radome shell: Fullwave analysis and Green Dyadics," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 21, 221-245, 1999.
4. Li, L.-W. and W.-X. Zhang, "Electromagnetic scattering of a thin circular loop enclosed by a spherical chiral radome shell: A method of moments analysis," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 35, 141-163, 2002.
5. Nie, X.-C., N. Yuan, L.-W. Li, T.-S. Yeo, and Y.-B. Gan, "Fast analysis of electromagnetic transmission through arbitrary shaped airborne radomes using precorrected-FFT method," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 54, 37-59, 2005.
6. Military Specifications Radomes General Specifications For, MILR- 7705B, MILR- 7705B, 1988., 1988.