A method is proposed for analysis of arbitrarily loaded lossy and dispersive nonuniform single or coupled transmission lines. In this method, all the per-unit-length parameters or matrices of the single or coupled lines and also the voltages and currents along the length of them are expanded in Taylor′s series. The solutions of voltages and currents are obtained after finding unknown coefficients of their series. The accuracy of the method is studied using analysis of some special types of single and coupled transmission lines.
2. Gholam-Tamimi, M. and M. Khala j-Amirhosseini, "Conical 116 Khala j-Amirhosseini coupled stripline transmission lines," IEEE Symp. Mic. Ant. Prop. EMC (MAPE 2005), 8-12, 2005.
3. Tang, C. C. H., "Delay equalization by tapered cutoff waveguides," IEEE Trans. Mic. Theory and Tech., 608-615, 1964.
4. Roberts, P. P. and G. E. Town, "Design of microwave filters by inverse scattering," IEEE Trans. Mic. Theory and Tech., 739-743, 1995.
5. Burkhart, S. C. and R. B. Wilcox, "Arbitrary pulse shape synthesis via nonuniform transmission lines," IEEE Trans. Mic. Theory and Tech., 1514-1518, 1990.
6. Hayden, L. A. and V. K. Tripathi, "Nonuniform coupled microstrip transversal filters for analog signal processing," IEEE Trans. Mic. Theory and Tech., 47-53, 1991.
7. Dhaene, T., L. Martens, and D. D. Zutter, "Transient simulation of arbitrary nonuniform interconnection structures characterized by scattering parameters," IEEE Trans. Circuits and Sys.-I, 928-937, 1992.
8. Khala j Amirhosseini, M., "Analysis of coupled or single nonuniform transmission lines using step-by-step numerical integration," Progress in Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 58, 187-198, 2006.
9. Cheldavi, A., M. Kamarei, and S. Safavi-Naeini, "First order approximation of the exact solution of arbitrary nonuniform transmission lines: application in high speed integrated circuits," IEICE Trans. Electron., Vol. Es2-c, No. 12, 2248-2254, 1999.
10. Paul, C. R., Analysis of Multiconductor Transmission Lines, John Wiley and Sons Inc., 1994.
11. Khala j Amirhosseini, M. and A. Cheldavi, "The use of grounded lines in non-uniform interconnects," J. Electromagn. Waves and Appl., 637-647, 2004.
12. Lu, K., "An efficient method for analysis of arbitrary nonuniform transmission lines," IEEE Trans. Micro. Theory and Tech., 9-14, 1997.
13. Oufi, E. A., A. S. AlFuhaid, and M. M. Saied, "Transient analysis of lossless single-phase nonuniform transmission lines," IEEE Trans. Power Delivery, 1694-1700, 1994.
14. Curtins, H. and A. V. Shah, "Step response of lossless nonuniform transmission lines with power-law characteristic impedance function," IEEE Trans. Micro. Theory and Tech., 1210-1212, 1985.
15. Cheldavi, A., M. Kamarei, and S. Safavi Naeini, "Analysis Progress In Electromagnetics Research, PIER 60, 2006 117 of coupled transmission lines with power-law characteristic impedance," IEEE Trans. Electromagn. Compat., Vol. ``Analysis Progress In Electromagnetics Research[#COMMA] 60[#COMMA] 2006 117 of coupled transmission lines with power-law characteristic impedance, 308-312, 2000.
16. Kobayashi, K., Y. Nemoto, and R. Sato, "Equivalent circuits of binomial form nonuniform coupled transmission lines," IEEE Trans. Mic. Theory and Tech., 817-824, 1981.
17. Cheldavi, A., "Exact analysis of coupled nonuniform transmission lines with exponential power law characteristic impedance," IEEE Trans. Mic. Theory and Tech., 197-199, 2001.
18. Cheldavi, A., "Analysis of coupled Hermite transmission lines," IEE Proc. Mic., 279-284, 2003.